Can I use Triamcinolone on a cold sore on my mouth?

No, please don't use triamcinolone cream on your cold sore. It may make it worse. You need an antiviral cream like Zovirax.

How do you get cold sores?

I know you can get it from kissing someone who has a cold sore, but where did the virus come from? ((((originally))))

My tongue and roof of my mouth are very sore, but I don't have a cold sore. Will valrex help?

treatments for thrush in the past were not effective until I was diagnosed with oral herpes. I was prescribed valtrex. After suffering with this ...

Mouth sores and sides of lips from rubbing braces. What can I do?

What can I do about these mouth sores but mainly the sores that look like I have cold sores from my braces rubbing constantly against my lips and the ...

I JUST heard that mouth sores can be a life threatening side effect of cymbalta? I have 2 small ones

I have 2 small mouth sores on gums, one looks like a cold sore other is redder. I just heard that mouth sores can be a serious and life threatening ...

Mouth sores from Afinitor?

My husband is now day 14 on Afinitor, and now has sore mouth and and a hoarse raspy voice, and sore throat. He does not use toothpaste with alcohol ...