Can I use Triamcinolone on a cold sore on my mouth?

No, please don't use triamcinolone cream on your cold sore. It may make it worse. You need an antiviral cream like Zovirax.

How do you get cold sores?

I know you can get it from kissing someone who has a cold sore, but where did the virus come from? ((((originally))))

Ive started on septra and I have developed a large mouth ulcer?

It is whitish in color, very painful, worse than 10 canker sores combined, right under the back of my tongue, next/on to the lingual aspect of my ...

I JUST heard that mouth sores can be a life threatening side effect of cymbalta? I have 2 small ones

I have 2 small mouth sores on gums, one looks like a cold sore other is redder. I just heard that mouth sores can be a serious and life threatening ...

Mouth sores from Afinitor?

My husband is now day 14 on Afinitor, and now has sore mouth and and a hoarse raspy voice, and sore throat. He does not use toothpaste with alcohol ...

What about cold sores on mouth that just dont go away. the symptons did but not the sores?

doctor thinks its a vitamin b issue, im waiting on my blood work results..any advice? thank you