Can I use saizen for bodybuilding? what is the dose and for how long?

I've done some research but have not been able to find any answers. Other members may be more knowledgeable so please be patient.

Absolutely- I am taking 25 units daily and looking and feeling like I am 30 yrs young and am 49. It gives great gains- a solid pump- shreds the body fat off -not to mention the urge for lovemaking has sky rocketed why woudn't you use it?? bigjim

teknos 22 May 2010

isnt 25 IU a bit too much... and isnt that expensive... I wanna start Saizen too but is 1.5 IU a day good? The cost for 9 IU = almost $600

Splanch 28 Mar 2012

How do you take it - I don't have the eazy pod