Can I use nasonex for a blocked eustachian tube?

Nasonex may work but it could take some time. It may be better to try a decongestant such as oxymetazoline (Afrin).

Mixing Nasonex and Omnaris?

How many times a day can I take Nasonex and Omnaris and will there be any reactions by alternating both nasal sprays?

Has anyone had any problems with vocal chords related to the use of Nasonex?

I have been using Nasonex for four years, but lost my voice (literally) overnight in May 2011. My ENT advised me to stop the Nasonex for at least ...

I used Nasonex for 3 months, stopped because my ENT said my sinuses were fine and there was no?

... point. Now a month later I have agonising joint pain in my hips and my foot, can hardly walk. Is this connected to stopping Nasonex?

Prozac - Is normal to feel tierd while on Lovan?

I've had Eustachian tube dysfunction for about a month now and my depression and anziety got worse for that period of time. The doctor gave ...