Can I use nasonex for a blocked eustachian tube?

Nasonex may work but it could take some time. It may be better to try a decongestant such as oxymetazoline (Afrin).

What is the difference between fluticasone and nasonex ?

I was perscibed fluticasone in the spring when i returned to the Dr. this fall I was given nasonex because ny insurance would not cover the ...

Mixing Nasonex and Omnaris?

How many times a day can I take Nasonex and Omnaris and will there be any reactions by alternating both nasal sprays?

Does nasonex have any affect on the bowels?

My 7 year old son is using nasonex and since starting it has started having bowel movements while asleep, then wakes up and tried to clean it up.

I would like to know whether a prednisone product it free of gluten, as I am a Celiac patient. What?

What number can I call to reach someone tomorrow? The NDC is: 005915443-05 and it is taken over 10 days, if you can provide a direct answer via ...

Is water in the ear dangerous?

I have a tube in my ear because of eustachian tube disfunction. I use a pressure device for nasal irrigation. Sometimes I get water that blocks the ...

1 answer 5 days ago