Can I use nasonex for a blocked eustachian tube?

Nasonex may work but it could take some time. It may be better to try a decongestant such as oxymetazoline (Afrin).

Is there a generic replacement for Nasonex (mometasone furoate monohydrate)?

I have used it for years and it works for me. I recently enrolled in Medicare Part D. My provider considers Nasonex a Non-preferred Brand and I ...

Has anyone had any problems with vocal chords related to the use of Nasonex?

I have been using Nasonex for four years, but lost my voice (literally) overnight in May 2011. My ENT advised me to stop the Nasonex for at least ...

Does nasonex nasal spray contain any alcohol or ingredients derived from animals?

Thankyou for your recent reply regarding alcohol and animal deratives in nasonex. As a muslim this issue is of great importance to me. You mentioned ...

Why would Omnaris be better than Nasonex & can I use these drugs for more than 30 days in a row?

I was prescribed nasonex and used it for 10 days for a sinus infection. Now they believe it may be allergies and prescribed omnaris. My pharmacist ...

Does nasonex have any affect on the bowels?

My 7 year old son is using nasonex and since starting it has started having bowel movements while asleep, then wakes up and tried to clean it up.