Can I use nasonex for a blocked eustachian tube?

Nasonex may work but it could take some time. It may be better to try a decongestant such as oxymetazoline (Afrin).

What is the difference between fluticasone and nasonex ?

I was perscibed fluticasone in the spring when i returned to the Dr. this fall I was given nasonex because ny insurance would not cover the ...

Is there a generic replacement for Nasonex (mometasone furoate monohydrate)?

I have used it for years and it works for me. I recently enrolled in Medicare Part D. My provider considers Nasonex a Non-preferred Brand and I ...

I used Nasonex for 3 months, stopped because my ENT said my sinuses were fine and there was no?

... point. Now a month later I have agonising joint pain in my hips and my foot, can hardly walk. Is this connected to stopping Nasonex?

Patulous Eustachian Tube - How long is the recovery period after surgery?

I'm having the repair surgery in September and I'm wondering how long I would have to be off work if at all