Can I use nasonex for a blocked eustachian tube?

Nasonex may work but it could take some time. It may be better to try a decongestant such as oxymetazoline (Afrin).

Has anyone had any problems with vocal chords related to the use of Nasonex?

I have been using Nasonex for four years, but lost my voice (literally) overnight in May 2011. My ENT advised me to stop the Nasonex for at least ...

Does nasonex nasal spray contain any alcohol or ingredients derived from animals?

Thankyou for your recent reply regarding alcohol and animal deratives in nasonex. As a muslim this issue is of great importance to me. You mentioned ...

I used Nasonex for 3 months, stopped because my ENT said my sinuses were fine and there was no?

... point. Now a month later I have agonising joint pain in my hips and my foot, can hardly walk. Is this connected to stopping Nasonex?

Does nasonex have any affect on the bowels?

My 7 year old son is using nasonex and since starting it has started having bowel movements while asleep, then wakes up and tried to clean it up.