Can I use nasonex for a blocked eustachian tube?

Nasonex may work but it could take some time. It may be better to try a decongestant such as oxymetazoline (Afrin).

What is the difference between fluticasone and nasonex ?

I was perscibed fluticasone in the spring when i returned to the Dr. this fall I was given nasonex because ny insurance would not cover the ...

Has anyone had any problems with vocal chords related to the use of Nasonex?

I have been using Nasonex for four years, but lost my voice (literally) overnight in May 2011. My ENT advised me to stop the Nasonex for at least ...

I used Nasonex for 3 months, stopped because my ENT said my sinuses were fine and there was no?

... point. Now a month later I have agonising joint pain in my hips and my foot, can hardly walk. Is this connected to stopping Nasonex?

Patulous Eustachian Tube - How long is the recovery period after surgery?

I'm having the repair surgery in September and I'm wondering how long I would have to be off work if at all