Can I use nasonex for a blocked eustachian tube?

Nasonex may work but it could take some time. It may be better to try a decongestant such as oxymetazoline (Afrin).

Mixing Nasonex and Omnaris?

How many times a day can I take Nasonex and Omnaris and will there be any reactions by alternating both nasal sprays?

Is there a generic replacement for Nasonex (mometasone furoate monohydrate)?

I have used it for years and it works for me. I recently enrolled in Medicare Part D. My provider considers Nasonex a Non-preferred Brand and I ...

Does nasonex nasal spray contain any alcohol or ingredients derived from animals?

Thankyou for your recent reply regarding alcohol and animal deratives in nasonex. As a muslim this issue is of great importance to me. You mentioned ...

I used Nasonex for 3 months, stopped because my ENT said my sinuses were fine and there was no?

... point. Now a month later I have agonising joint pain in my hips and my foot, can hardly walk. Is this connected to stopping Nasonex?