Can I use nasonex for a blocked eustachian tube?

Nasonex may work but it could take some time. It may be better to try a decongestant such as oxymetazoline (Afrin).

What is the difference between fluticasone and nasonex ?

I was perscibed fluticasone in the spring when i returned to the Dr. this fall I was given nasonex because ny insurance would not cover the ...

Does nasonex nasal spray contain any alcohol or ingredients derived from animals?

Thankyou for your recent reply regarding alcohol and animal deratives in nasonex. As a muslim this issue is of great importance to me. You mentioned ...

Why would Omnaris be better than Nasonex & can I use these drugs for more than 30 days in a row?

I was prescribed nasonex and used it for 10 days for a sinus infection. Now they believe it may be allergies and prescribed omnaris. My pharmacist ...

I used Nasonex for 3 months, stopped because my ENT said my sinuses were fine and there was no?

... point. Now a month later I have agonising joint pain in my hips and my foot, can hardly walk. Is this connected to stopping Nasonex?