Can I use benadryl with Itraconazole?

Yes, you can use Benadryl with itraconazole. There are no known interactions between them.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php

Can I give my 2 1/2 year old Bromfed DM and Children's Benadryl at the same time?

My son has a head cold and the dr gave him Bromfed DM to help with cough and congestion, but he is still having trouble sleeping at night. Could ...

Can my 4 month old take Bromfed DM Cough Syrup and Childrens Benadryl at the same time?

Alright so I know it says not to give to infants but my pediatrician prescribed my little one 1mL of Benadryl twice a day and I was wondering if they ...

Cold Symptoms - If I took benadryl six hours ago can I take nyquil liquid gel now?

I'm fighting my allergies and I don't want to fall asleep during the day.

Does humira cause cold symptoms?

I've been taking humira for over a year. This summer I started to develop cold like symptoms. At first I thought it was the weather/allergies. ...