Can I use Benadryl cream on dogs?

Benadryl cream is an anti-histamine cream used to treat the symptoms of allergic skin conditions eg. hives, rashes, insect bites.

Check with your vet first before using it on your dog.

I took 300mg of SJW for 3 days and then came down with a body rash - how long will this last?

I stopped taking SJW after the rash appeared. Question... how long before this rash disspates. I am using cortisone anti-itch cream and benadryl. ...

Can liquid benadryl be applied topically?

My 10 year old son was stung by a bee and it is red and swollen. I am completely out of the benadryl cream, however I do have the benadryl liquid. ...

How long does itching last. I took keflex on January 11, 2014. My hands itch every day?

The itching comes in spurts and lasts for hours. I am taking Benadryl and using Cortizpne cream.

After injecting my Humira (every other week) the injection area gets red and hot and swells for?

... about 2 - 4 days. Doctor told me to use Benadryl cream and pills. Is this discomfort normal? Only started using Humira for about 4 months? Any ...

Benadryl Allergy - how long does it take for benadryl to kick in and stop itching and swelling?

..I was sitting out on my porch and fell asleep woke up with mosquito bites they were unbearably itchy and I couldnt help but to scratch as I sit ...