Can I use Benadryl cream on dogs?

Benadryl cream is an anti-histamine cream used to treat the symptoms of allergic skin conditions eg. hives, rashes, insect bites.

Check with your vet first before using it on your dog.

Use in dogs..Sotalol 80mg?

My boxer will start today 2x per day per Vet expert in Cardio and dogs. Anyone out there know about its use in dogs.EKG on our dog showed the need. ...

Ankylosing Spondylitis - HI everyone! I hope everyone is as well as they can be. I was wondering?

... if anyone with AS on this group has dogs?? We had 3 and they are older now, but my sister had to give up her Mastiff puppy and now we have 4 ...

Can liquid benadryl be applied topically?

My 10 year old son was stung by a bee and it is red and swollen. I am completely out of the benadryl cream, however I do have the benadryl liquid. ...

How long does itching last. I took keflex on January 11, 2014. My hands itch every day?

The itching comes in spurts and lasts for hours. I am taking Benadryl and using Cortizpne cream.