Can I use Benadryl cream on dogs?

Benadryl cream is an anti-histamine cream used to treat the symptoms of allergic skin conditions eg. hives, rashes, insect bites.

Check with your vet first before using it on your dog.

I took 300mg of SJW for 3 days and then came down with a body rash - how long will this last?

I stopped taking SJW after the rash appeared. Question... how long before this rash disspates. I am using cortisone anti-itch cream and benadryl. ...

Pharmacist told me to buy Equate Brand Childrens allergy relief, its compared to benadryl and I also

... ask the pharmicist what creams could i use to help with my skin becauses i took allegra and had an allergic reaction and pharmicist told me use ...

Can liquid benadryl be applied topically?

My 10 year old son was stung by a bee and it is red and swollen. I am completely out of the benadryl cream, however I do have the benadryl liquid. ...

Rash on lower pelvic testicle and abdominal area. been er 2xs not heat or poison ivy/oak/or sumac?

ive used Benadryl cream and pills and hydrocortisone cream and pills multiple over counter pills/creams/anti inflammatory drugs. I work in ...

Benadryl Allergy & Cold - I took two benadryl pills. I got very sleepy a little later then all of a?

... sudden when i layed down i feel a jerky feeling all over my body. W caused this and what can i do for this symptom?