Can I use Benadryl cream on dogs?

Benadryl cream is an anti-histamine cream used to treat the symptoms of allergic skin conditions eg. hives, rashes, insect bites.

Check with your vet first before using it on your dog.

Ankylosing Spondylitis - HI everyone! I hope everyone is as well as they can be. I was wondering?

... if anyone with AS on this group has dogs?? We had 3 and they are older now, but my sister had to give up her Mastiff puppy and now we have 4 ...

Can liquid benadryl be applied topically?

My 10 year old son was stung by a bee and it is red and swollen. I am completely out of the benadryl cream, however I do have the benadryl liquid. ...

How long does itching last. I took keflex on January 11, 2014. My hands itch every day?

The itching comes in spurts and lasts for hours. I am taking Benadryl and using Cortizpne cream.

After injecting my Humira (every other week) the injection area gets red and hot and swells for?

... about 2 - 4 days. Doctor told me to use Benadryl cream and pills. Is this discomfort normal? Only started using Humira for about 4 months? Any ...

Benadryl Allergy & Cold - I took two benadryl pills. I got very sleepy a little later then all of a?

... sudden when i layed down i feel a jerky feeling all over my body. W caused this and what can i do for this symptom?