Can I use Benadryl cream on dogs?

Benadryl cream is an anti-histamine cream used to treat the symptoms of allergic skin conditions eg. hives, rashes, insect bites.

Check with your vet first before using it on your dog.

Pharmacist told me to buy Equate Brand Childrens allergy relief, its compared to benadryl and I also

... ask the pharmicist what creams could i use to help with my skin becauses i took allegra and had an allergic reaction and pharmicist told me use ...

Can liquid benadryl be applied topically?

My 10 year old son was stung by a bee and it is red and swollen. I am completely out of the benadryl cream, however I do have the benadryl liquid. ...

Rash on lower pelvic testicle and abdominal area. been er 2xs not heat or poison ivy/oak/or sumac?

ive used Benadryl cream and pills and hydrocortisone cream and pills multiple over counter pills/creams/anti inflammatory drugs. I work in ...

How long does itching last. I took keflex on January 11, 2014. My hands itch every day?

The itching comes in spurts and lasts for hours. I am taking Benadryl and using Cortizpne cream.