Can I use Benadryl cream on dogs?

Benadryl cream is an anti-histamine cream used to treat the symptoms of allergic skin conditions eg. hives, rashes, insect bites.

Check with your vet first before using it on your dog.

Use in dogs..Sotalol 80mg?

My boxer will start today 2x per day per Vet expert in Cardio and dogs. Anyone out there know about its use in dogs.EKG on our dog showed the need. ...

Ankylosing Spondylitis - HI everyone! I hope everyone is as well as they can be. I was wondering?

... if anyone with AS on this group has dogs?? We had 3 and they are older now, but my sister had to give up her Mastiff puppy and now we have 4 ...

Rash on lower pelvic testicle and abdominal area. been er 2xs not heat or poison ivy/oak/or sumac?

ive used Benadryl cream and pills and hydrocortisone cream and pills multiple over counter pills/creams/anti inflammatory drugs. I work in ...

After injecting my Humira (every other week) the injection area gets red and hot and swells for?

... about 2 - 4 days. Doctor told me to use Benadryl cream and pills. Is this discomfort normal? Only started using Humira for about 4 months? Any ...

Benadryl Allergy - how long does it take for benadryl to kick in and stop itching and swelling?

..I was sitting out on my porch and fell asleep woke up with mosquito bites they were unbearably itchy and I couldnt help but to scratch as I sit ...