Can I use Benadryl cream on dogs?

Benadryl cream is an anti-histamine cream used to treat the symptoms of allergic skin conditions eg. hives, rashes, insect bites.

Check with your vet first before using it on your dog.

Use in dogs..Sotalol 80mg?

My boxer will start today 2x per day per Vet expert in Cardio and dogs. Anyone out there know about its use in dogs.EKG on our dog showed the need. ...

Pharmacist told me to buy Equate Brand Childrens allergy relief, its compared to benadryl and I also

... ask the pharmicist what creams could i use to help with my skin becauses i took allegra and had an allergic reaction and pharmicist told me use ...

Ankylosing Spondylitis - HI everyone! I hope everyone is as well as they can be. I was wondering?

... if anyone with AS on this group has dogs?? We had 3 and they are older now, but my sister had to give up her Mastiff puppy and now we have 4 ...

Can liquid benadryl be applied topically?

My 10 year old son was stung by a bee and it is red and swollen. I am completely out of the benadryl cream, however I do have the benadryl liquid. ...

After injecting my Humira (every other week) the injection area gets red and hot and swells for?

... about 2 - 4 days. Doctor told me to use Benadryl cream and pills. Is this discomfort normal? Only started using Humira for about 4 months? Any ...