Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

I had Mirena in me for a year or so and I just got it removed on July 14th of 2014 and I started my?

... period that day and it ended on the 20th before i got the Mirena my periods were regular when i was on the Mirena my periods were regular but now ...

New Mirena User?

I'm 38 married with 3 kids, we are done with having children. Hubby is fixed. I got the mirena IUD put in november 4th because my gyno ...

Mirena - Ive my iud for about 16 months ive been getting my period every month like normal, except i

... sat down and realized i havent had my period since october its now december, is that normal or should i worry about being pregnant?

Mirena and plan B?

I have a mirena IUD that was inserted in 2013. I took Plan B 48 hours after I had sex a week ago. don't know why, probably just my nerves ...

IUD and having Sex?

This is my second Mirena. I am 33 yrs old and married. I've noticed. sometimes when I have sex and my husband (Does you know)... I will start my ...