Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

Will I get my period again after switching from Mirena to Loestrin?

I just had my Mirena IUD removed and was set to have a new one put in, but found out my insurance only covers a portion of it now. It is VERY ...

How long after the mirena can I have intercourse?

Okay here is how it goes, sorry i might get graphic --- okay, i got my period september 22nd and it was normal flow, it started slowing down on the ...

Had Mirena for 5 years then replaced then fell out less than a month later no period. When??

Hello all! I am new to this site! I have a question regarding the Mirena IUD. I had it in for 5 years and had it removed this past October. I bled ...

About Mirena IUD?

I have had the mirena for 9 months now and I've been having periods every month but they last for 2-4 weeks at a time I will be off for a day or ...

I have been on mirena iud for about a month now and started my first period on it about two weeks?

... ago. I am currently still bleeding and experiences mild cramps. Is this normal? Should I be worried that my mirena has fallen out or moved? I ...