Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

Had Mirena for 5 years then replaced then fell out less than a month later no period. When??

Hello all! I am new to this site! I have a question regarding the Mirena IUD. I had it in for 5 years and had it removed this past October. I bled ...

I had Mirena in me for a year or so and I just got it removed on July 14th of 2014 and I started my?

... period that day and it ended on the 20th before i got the Mirena my periods were regular when i was on the Mirena my periods were regular but now ...

Mirena and plan B?

I have a mirena IUD that was inserted in 2013. I took Plan B 48 hours after I had sex a week ago. don't know why, probably just my nerves ...

Mirena - I have had my iud for a year and a half and have never had my period before this week. is?

... it something I should be concerned about or is this normal?