Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

Mirena - Should I be concerned?

I got my IUD about 5 months ago I was 18, I'm 19 now, after having it put in I didn't stop bleeding for almost a month. My periods would ...

New Mirena User?

I'm 38 married with 3 kids, we are done with having children. Hubby is fixed. I got the mirena IUD put in november 4th because my gyno ...

Bleeding Disorder - I have Mirena IUD for a year and 1/2 got my period 3 months ago and I'm still?

I've been spot bleeding consecutively for the past 3 months. It's red and dark brown. I'm concerned that something is wrong with me. ...

Been on the IUD Mirena for 4 years, haven't had period since insertion, but now I'm gushing?

I got the IUD Mirena (5 year) Spring of 2011. Obviously, I bled for the first couple of weeks, and ever since then, my periods have just been ...

0 answers 20 days ago