Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

Will I get my period again after switching from Mirena to Loestrin?

I just had my Mirena IUD removed and was set to have a new one put in, but found out my insurance only covers a portion of it now. It is VERY ...

How long after the mirena can I have intercourse?

Okay here is how it goes, sorry i might get graphic --- okay, i got my period september 22nd and it was normal flow, it started slowing down on the ...

I have had the Mirena IUD removed 8month ago?

Now I have a period every other week for the last two months... with 6days of nothing an then its back..also now I get cramping along with it all ...

About Mirena IUD?

I have had the mirena for 9 months now and I've been having periods every month but they last for 2-4 weeks at a time I will be off for a day or ...

Mirena - did it hurt?

I'm 17, and I've been thinking about getting the iud. My main concern is the pain. I've been on the pill for 4-5 years and I always ...