Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

Mirena - Should I be concerned?

I got my IUD about 5 months ago I was 18, I'm 19 now, after having it put in I didn't stop bleeding for almost a month. My periods would ...

New Mirena User?

I'm 38 married with 3 kids, we are done with having children. Hubby is fixed. I got the mirena IUD put in november 4th because my gyno ...

Mirena and plan B?

I have a mirena IUD that was inserted in 2013. I took Plan B 48 hours after I had sex a week ago. don't know why, probably just my nerves ...

Mirena - I've had an IUD for almost two years, my period almost immediately stopped after getting?

... the IUD put in. Now I'm having a period!? Me and my partner have been letting him ejaculate inside me. That is the only difference between ...

Mirena IUD giving me too many issues, is this normal!!! Please help!?

I had my Mirena IUD inserted on Dec 12th 2013 and in the beginning it was great I had zero issues, but about 8 months into having it I started having ...

1 answer 7 days ago