Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

I had Mirena in me for a year or so and I just got it removed on July 14th of 2014 and I started my?

... period that day and it ended on the 20th before i got the Mirena my periods were regular when i was on the Mirena my periods were regular but now ...

New Mirena User?

I'm 38 married with 3 kids, we are done with having children. Hubby is fixed. I got the mirena IUD put in november 4th because my gyno ...

Mirena - I have had my iud for a year and a half and have never had my period before this week. is?

... it something I should be concerned about or is this normal?

Mirena - Hi I been on the iud for a year now but in pain for 3 months now n now I'm starting to?

... bleed n havin a lot cramps where it makin me sick have nt had a period since 07 wat should I do?

Mirena - I've had an IUD for almost two years, my period almost immediately stopped after getting?

... the IUD put in. Now I'm having a period!? Me and my partner have been letting him ejaculate inside me. That is the only difference between ...

0 answers 14 days ago