Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

How long after the mirena can I have intercourse?

Okay here is how it goes, sorry i might get graphic --- okay, i got my period september 22nd and it was normal flow, it started slowing down on the ...

I got the IUD Friday condom broke Saturday. Took plan B within 10 hr. Mark. Am I ok?

I was on day 4 of my period when I got the mirena IUD

About Mirena IUD?

I have had the mirena for 9 months now and I've been having periods every month but they last for 2-4 weeks at a time I will be off for a day or ...

I have been on mirena iud for about a month now and started my first period on it about two weeks?

... ago. I am currently still bleeding and experiences mild cramps. Is this normal? Should I be worried that my mirena has fallen out or moved? I ...

Mirena - I was on depo for 3 years then switched to the IUD, throughout the 3 years of depo I had no

... period, and now after 11 months of IUD I started bleeding, at first it was just some brown spotting, now it's almost a full on period! ...