Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

I had Mirena in me for a year or so and I just got it removed on July 14th of 2014 and I started my?

... period that day and it ended on the 20th before i got the Mirena my periods were regular when i was on the Mirena my periods were regular but now ...

Mirena and plan B?

I have a mirena IUD that was inserted in 2013. I took Plan B 48 hours after I had sex a week ago. don't know why, probably just my nerves ...

Mirena - I have had my iud for a year and a half and have never had my period before this week. is?

... it something I should be concerned about or is this normal?

Bleeding Disorder - I have Mirena IUD for a year and 1/2 got my period 3 months ago and I'm still?

I've been spot bleeding consecutively for the past 3 months. It's red and dark brown. I'm concerned that something is wrong with me. ...

0 answers 10 days ago