Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

Mirena and plan B?

I have a mirena IUD that was inserted in 2013. I took Plan B 48 hours after I had sex a week ago. don't know why, probably just my nerves ...

Bleeding Disorder - I have Mirena IUD for a year and 1/2 got my period 3 months ago and I'm still?

I've been spot bleeding consecutively for the past 3 months. It's red and dark brown. I'm concerned that something is wrong with me. ...

Mirena - I've had an IUD for almost two years, my period almost immediately stopped after getting?

... the IUD put in. Now I'm having a period!? Me and my partner have been letting him ejaculate inside me. That is the only difference between ...

Been on the IUD Mirena for 4 years, haven't had period since insertion, but now I'm gushing?

I got the IUD Mirena (5 year) Spring of 2011. Obviously, I bled for the first couple of weeks, and ever since then, my periods have just been ...

Mirena - I got the IUD after I had my first child (I only have one child). I had the IUD for 3?

... years, I had no periods when I had the IUD, zero complications. I had the IUD removed March 30th so I could try for our 2nd child and didn't ...