Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

New Mirena User?

I'm 38 married with 3 kids, we are done with having children. Hubby is fixed. I got the mirena IUD put in november 4th because my gyno ...

Mirena - I have had my iud for a year and a half and have never had my period before this week. is?

... it something I should be concerned about or is this normal?

Bleeding Disorder - I have Mirena IUD for a year and 1/2 got my period 3 months ago and I'm still?

I've been spot bleeding consecutively for the past 3 months. It's red and dark brown. I'm concerned that something is wrong with me. ...

Mirena IUD giving me too many issues, is this normal!!! Please help!?

I had my Mirena IUD inserted on Dec 12th 2013 and in the beginning it was great I had zero issues, but about 8 months into having it I started having ...

I got mirena iud, but Im having brown discharge?

I got it id say around 10 days ago and have brown disharge. Its not like the normal period blood eww stuff, its a bit thicker or more mucousy. Im not ...

0 answers 8 days ago