Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

Could I have gotten pregnant after my Mirena removal but before my period?

I had my IUD(Mirena) removed Sep30, 2013. I had some spotting but was barely anything only maybe once. Then i started my period on Oct24 or 25, 2013. ...

I had Mirena in me for a year or so and I just got it removed on July 14th of 2014 and I started my?

... period that day and it ended on the 20th before i got the Mirena my periods were regular when i was on the Mirena my periods were regular but now ...

Mirena - I was on depo for 3 years then switched to the IUD, throughout the 3 years of depo I had no

... period, and now after 11 months of IUD I started bleeding, at first it was just some brown spotting, now it's almost a full on period! ...

Mirena - Should I be concerned?

I got my IUD about 5 months ago I was 18, I'm 19 now, after having it put in I didn't stop bleeding for almost a month. My periods would ...

I've had the Mirena IUD, for almost a year. With no bleeding what so ever. Few weeks ago I've been?

... noticing a really bad pain in my side. Then last night I started a period lightly then by 4am was really heavy. Is this normal? Should I go get ...

1 answer 6 days ago