Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

Iud. bleeding after 4 yrs of having iud. is this normal?

Yesterday i was in the rr and i had brown spots ..amd next day i.was.bleeding from down there. Also i had never fell my iud strings. And im real ...

How long after the mirena can I have intercourse?

Okay here is how it goes, sorry i might get graphic --- okay, i got my period september 22nd and it was normal flow, it started slowing down on the ...

I got the IUD Friday condom broke Saturday. Took plan B within 10 hr. Mark. Am I ok?

I was on day 4 of my period when I got the mirena IUD

About Mirena IUD?

I have had the mirena for 9 months now and I've been having periods every month but they last for 2-4 weeks at a time I will be off for a day or ...

Mirena - did it hurt?

I'm 17, and I've been thinking about getting the iud. My main concern is the pain. I've been on the pill for 4-5 years and I always ...