Can I use a tampon during period with Mirena IUD?

I have never heard of a person not being able to use a tampon with that. It’s in a different place than the tampon will be. It in your uterus.

I had Mirena in me for a year or so and I just got it removed on July 14th of 2014 and I started my?

... period that day and it ended on the 20th before i got the Mirena my periods were regular when i was on the Mirena my periods were regular but now ...

Mirena and plan B?

I have a mirena IUD that was inserted in 2013. I took Plan B 48 hours after I had sex a week ago. don't know why, probably just my nerves ...

Mirena - I have had my iud for a year and a half and have never had my period before this week. is?

... it something I should be concerned about or is this normal?

1 answer 20 days ago

Mirena - Hi I been on the iud for a year now but in pain for 3 months now n now I'm starting to?

... bleed n havin a lot cramps where it makin me sick have nt had a period since 07 wat should I do?

1 answer 17 days ago

IUD and having Sex?

This is my second Mirena. I am 33 yrs old and married. I've noticed. sometimes when I have sex and my husband (Does you know)... I will start my ...

1 answer 16 days ago