Can I urinate when using monistat 3?

Yes, you most definitely can.

When I urinate and some of the monistat 7 is around where I pee and I wipe it all off is that bad?

I've never had a yeast infection and this is scary. I bought Monistat 7 today. I took a shower and applied it around 2 p.m bc i couldnt takee ...

Monistat 7?

If I chose to use monistat 7 do I have to use it up to the 7 days or if I feel better I can stop? Because I usually use the off brand for 3 days and ...

Monistat-1 - took monistat 1 this morning?

layed down and an hour later I had to use the restroom and ovule and dissolved a bit and fell out.. Do I need to start over??

Monistat-1 - I used Monistat 1 on Wednesday night. Yesterday (Thursday) my vagina hurt and burned a?

... lot. Today it itches a lot and since I have been scratching it's sore and red. How long is this supposed to take to work or should I just ...