Can I urinate when using monistat 3?

Yes, you most definitely can.

Monistat 7 - Im using monistat and it's day two I put it on before bed but a lot of gewy clear stuff

... is coming out and sometimes it even comes out during the day. it's really uncomfortable. Is it the monistat or possibly something else? It ...

I used Monistat-1 earlier today. I know you are suppose to use it before bed but I did not think?

... there was any harm in using it during the day. Well now the ointment is leaking out. Will it still work, or can I use Monistat 7 tomorrow after ...

Monistat-1 - Can I pee after inserting monistat1 1 ovule?

When can I urinate after inserting the monistat1 ovule? I don't want it to come out

I finished the first 2 nights of monistat 3 on monday and tuesday, and the 3rd night I went to use?

... the suppository and the ovule had melted in its package and I was unable to use it, should I use monistat 1, or buy another monistat 3 and only ...