Can I urinate when using monistat 3?

Yes, you most definitely can.

When I urinate and some of the monistat 7 is around where I pee and I wipe it all off is that bad?

I've never had a yeast infection and this is scary. I bought Monistat 7 today. I took a shower and applied it around 2 p.m bc i couldnt takee ...

Monistat 7 - Im using monistat and it's day two I put it on before bed but a lot of gewy clear stuff

... is coming out and sometimes it even comes out during the day. it's really uncomfortable. Is it the monistat or possibly something else? It ...

Monistat 7?

If I chose to use monistat 7 do I have to use it up to the 7 days or if I feel better I can stop? Because I usually use the off brand for 3 days and ...

Monistat-1 - I used Monistat 1 on Sunday (it's now Tuesday) and Monday I was seeing improvements in?

... the itching, but today it's itching again. Is this normal? Is the Monistat just clearing up the infection and that's why my labia ...