Can I urinate when using monistat 3?

Yes, you most definitely can.

Monistat 3 - I had to use monistat one twice in three days. I did the second one about two hours ago

... but just now what looked like the shattered shell of the little insert medicine fell out. Is that normal or was it a total waste of money??

When I urinate and some of the monistat 7 is around where I pee and I wipe it all off is that bad?

I've never had a yeast infection and this is scary. I bought Monistat 7 today. I took a shower and applied it around 2 p.m bc i couldnt takee ...

Monistat 7 - Im using monistat and it's day two I put it on before bed but a lot of gewy clear stuff

... is coming out and sometimes it even comes out during the day. it's really uncomfortable. Is it the monistat or possibly something else? It ...

Monistat-1 - I got my period today then inserted monistat 1 day or night treatment and I was laying?

... down for about an hour and a half then I got up to go urinate. (I have a pad on) When I was wiping I noticed a lot of the monistat capsule seemed ...