Can I urinate when using monistat 3?

Yes, you most definitely can.

Monistat 3 - I had to use monistat one twice in three days. I did the second one about two hours ago

... but just now what looked like the shattered shell of the little insert medicine fell out. Is that normal or was it a total waste of money??

Monistat-1 - I used the monistat 1 and it said day or night...I inserted the ovule and went to work?

... and a few hours later it start to run out of me and it burned for a few hours then stopped?

Monistat-1 - I got my period today then inserted monistat 1 day or night treatment and I was laying?

... down for about an hour and a half then I got up to go urinate. (I have a pad on) When I was wiping I noticed a lot of the monistat capsule seemed ...

Monistat-1 - I used monistat 1 for the first time last night. I put it on before bedtime but only?

... slept for 4 hours. Is that enough time for it to set in and work?