Can I urinate when using monistat 3?

Yes, you most definitely can.

When I urinate and some of the monistat 7 is around where I pee and I wipe it all off is that bad?

I've never had a yeast infection and this is scary. I bought Monistat 7 today. I took a shower and applied it around 2 p.m bc i couldnt takee ...

Monistat 7 - Im using monistat and it's day two I put it on before bed but a lot of gewy clear stuff

... is coming out and sometimes it even comes out during the day. it's really uncomfortable. Is it the monistat or possibly something else? It ...

Monistat-1 - I got my period today then inserted monistat 1 day or night treatment and I was laying?

... down for about an hour and a half then I got up to go urinate. (I have a pad on) When I was wiping I noticed a lot of the monistat capsule seemed ...

I used Monistat-1 earlier today. I know you are suppose to use it before bed but I did not think?

... there was any harm in using it during the day. Well now the ointment is leaking out. Will it still work, or can I use Monistat 7 tomorrow after ...

Monistat-1 - I used Monistat 1 on Wednesday night. Yesterday (Thursday) my vagina hurt and burned a?

... lot. Today it itches a lot and since I have been scratching it's sore and red. How long is this supposed to take to work or should I just ...