Can I urinate when using monistat 3?

Yes, you most definitely can.

Monistat 3 - I had to use monistat one twice in three days. I did the second one about two hours ago

... but just now what looked like the shattered shell of the little insert medicine fell out. Is that normal or was it a total waste of money??

When I urinate and some of the monistat 7 is around where I pee and I wipe it all off is that bad?

I've never had a yeast infection and this is scary. I bought Monistat 7 today. I took a shower and applied it around 2 p.m bc i couldnt takee ...

I used Monistat-1 earlier today. I know you are suppose to use it before bed but I did not think?

... there was any harm in using it during the day. Well now the ointment is leaking out. Will it still work, or can I use Monistat 7 tomorrow after ...