Can I urinate when using monistat 3?

Yes, you most definitely can.

When I urinate and some of the monistat 7 is around where I pee and I wipe it all off is that bad?

I've never had a yeast infection and this is scary. I bought Monistat 7 today. I took a shower and applied it around 2 p.m bc i couldnt takee ...

Monistat 7 - Im using monistat and it's day two I put it on before bed but a lot of gewy clear stuff

... is coming out and sometimes it even comes out during the day. it's really uncomfortable. Is it the monistat or possibly something else? It ...

I used Monistat-1 earlier today. I know you are suppose to use it before bed but I did not think?

... there was any harm in using it during the day. Well now the ointment is leaking out. Will it still work, or can I use Monistat 7 tomorrow after ...

1 answer 18 days ago