Can I urinate when using monistat 3?

Yes, you most definitely can.

When I urinate and some of the monistat 7 is around where I pee and I wipe it all off is that bad?

I've never had a yeast infection and this is scary. I bought Monistat 7 today. I took a shower and applied it around 2 p.m bc i couldnt takee ...

Monistat 7 - Im using monistat and it's day two I put it on before bed but a lot of gewy clear stuff

... is coming out and sometimes it even comes out during the day. it's really uncomfortable. Is it the monistat or possibly something else? It ...

Monistat-1 - I got my period today then inserted monistat 1 day or night treatment and I was laying?

... down for about an hour and a half then I got up to go urinate. (I have a pad on) When I was wiping I noticed a lot of the monistat capsule seemed ...

I finished the first 2 nights of monistat 3 on monday and tuesday, and the 3rd night I went to use?

... the suppository and the ovule had melted in its package and I was unable to use it, should I use monistat 1, or buy another monistat 3 and only ...

0 answers 14 days ago