Can I urinate when using monistat 3?

Yes, you most definitely can.

I used Monistat-1 earlier today. I know you are suppose to use it before bed but I did not think?

... there was any harm in using it during the day. Well now the ointment is leaking out. Will it still work, or can I use Monistat 7 tomorrow after ...

Monistat-1 - Can I pee after inserting monistat1 1 ovule?

When can I urinate after inserting the monistat1 ovule? I don't want it to come out

I finished the first 2 nights of monistat 3 on monday and tuesday, and the 3rd night I went to use?

... the suppository and the ovule had melted in its package and I was unable to use it, should I use monistat 1, or buy another monistat 3 and only ...

So this is my first yeast infection and I've been using monistat 7 I don't have anymore itching but?

... when I first get up in the morning after inserting the monistat that night I urinate and some of the monistat comes out along with a slight burn ...

Monistat-1 - How do I know what monistat level to use?

I went to the store like 2 years ago when I was pregnant and remember seeing different levels and types of monistat which one do I get? I'm ...