Can I urinate when using monistat 3?

Yes, you most definitely can.

Monistat 3 - I had to use monistat one twice in three days. I did the second one about two hours ago

... but just now what looked like the shattered shell of the little insert medicine fell out. Is that normal or was it a total waste of money??

Monistat-1 - I used the monistat 1 and it said day or night...I inserted the ovule and went to work?

... and a few hours later it start to run out of me and it burned for a few hours then stopped?

Monistat-1 - will monistat 1 work if taken in the morning instead of bedtime ???

I noticed it said at bedtime after I already used it.

Monistat 7 - Im using monistat and it's day two I put it on before bed but a lot of gewy clear stuff

... is coming out and sometimes it even comes out during the day. it's really uncomfortable. Is it the monistat or possibly something else? It ...