Can I take tylenol with cheratussin AC?

Anonymous

Hello Rainy Day. Yes you can. There are no interactions in taking the two together. Regards pledge

bumblebee90 29 Oct 2012

Pledge, hello friend. I don't know about you you but it's so windy here, my wig flew off. lol. I don't wear a wig. :) But if I did, the sucker wouldn't stay on if I went outside. Wow!! Talk about windy. How's it going and I always have to ask about little Winston. I wish I could see what he looks like. I bet he's the most adorable thing ever. Take care friend. And if it's as windy where you are... try not to get blown away. lol. Talk to you later. Ruthie

Anonymous 29 Oct 2012

Yes the wind has finally picked up here. Not a single drop of rain. Ruthie, you and yours have a good evening, and yup, Winston says woof! along with a paw. There you go :-0)