Can I take Mucinex with HBP?

Check with your pharmacy or doctor that is your best place to get the right answer for you good luck

Mucinex DM - my daughter always has tylenol pm and mucinex d what could she be doing with them ?

she is 24 and I'm worried that she is getting high but those two drugs are all I ever find in her purse .

Is it ok to take excedrine with mucinex d?

my son took mucinex d and still has a head ache. what can he take with mucinex d?

Mucinex DM - Can you damage any internal organs if you take 4 Mucinex DM pills at once?

It is my understanding that Tylenol can damage your liver if taken in high dosages. Can Mucinex DM have the same consequences?

Does Mucinex D CAUSE coughing?

I was prescribed Mucinex D for acute sinus infection, along with an anti-biotic, and steriod nose spray. I am experiencing the insomnia others are ...

Mucinex - Increased Urinating?

I began using Mucinex - 600mg 2 X daily - two weeks ago, and I started urinating very often and heavily almost immediately. Have you experienced this ...