Can I take Mucinex with HBP?

Check with your pharmacy or doctor that is your best place to get the right answer for you good luck

Does Mucinex DM affect tegretol 600 mg a day?

A dr. told my son not to take DM a few years back. He worked all night & was not feeling too good. He took 1 Mucinex DM about 2 PM yesterday. He ...

Mucinex DM - Can you damage any internal organs if you take 4 Mucinex DM pills at once?

It is my understanding that Tylenol can damage your liver if taken in high dosages. Can Mucinex DM have the same consequences?

Does Mucinex D CAUSE coughing?

I was prescribed Mucinex D for acute sinus infection, along with an anti-biotic, and steriod nose spray. I am experiencing the insomnia others are ...

Mucinex D - Why is mucines dm not helping me?

Why is mucinex dm not helping me I been taking 2 pills every 12 hours for 6 days now and I don't feel it helping me at all. I still have a dry ...