Can I take Mucinex with HBP?

Check with your pharmacy or doctor that is your best place to get the right answer for you good luck

Does Mucinex DM affect tegretol 600 mg a day?

A dr. told my son not to take DM a few years back. He worked all night & was not feeling too good. He took 1 Mucinex DM about 2 PM yesterday. He ...

On a durg test what dose mucinex d?

i was just wondering if Mucinex D would show up as a methaphedime

Mucinex DM - Can you damage any internal organs if you take 4 Mucinex DM pills at once?

It is my understanding that Tylenol can damage your liver if taken in high dosages. Can Mucinex DM have the same consequences?

Mucinex DM - I took a 1200 mg mucinex D at noon. And than at midnight my symptons came back and I?

... took another 1200 mg forgeting that it is a 24 hr pill and you are not suppose to take for than 1200 mg a day. Will I be okay?

Does Mucinex D CAUSE coughing?

I was prescribed Mucinex D for acute sinus infection, along with an anti-biotic, and steriod nose spray. I am experiencing the insomnia others are ...