Can I take melatonin if I also take synthroid for a thyroid condition?

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Please do consult a doc/pharmacist for more info.

Take care, be safe & well, please.

Hi, as rajive has correctly stated, there are no known interactions of taking the 2 meds together. However, i read in one post that the different meds should be taken 4 hours apart. Maybe you should double check this with your doctor

Hi lackingsleep,
Just give the pharmacist a call. They would know all your meds and can check for you. Hope this helps! Take care.