Can I take loperamide combined with nifuroxazide?

Sorry, I am not familiar with nifuroxazide. It is not commercially available in the United States. You could try checking with your local pharmacist.

Can Xifaxan be used for H. Pylori infections?

My GI doctor prescribed this for 10days rather that the recommended 3 day course indicated for Travelers Diarrhea caused by E-Coli- is that normal?

I talked to my doctor who prescibed Loperamide 2mg one every eight hours for 15 days?

However, I informed my doctor of the following side effects and recommended to stop taking Loperamide as I have Abdominal pain, dry mouth and reduced ...

I would like to try Rifaximin for travelers diarrhea?

Can I get prescription for 9 pills and around how much should that cost?

Loperamide - I had colon cancer surgery in 1995. They took out my large intestine and made a j pouch

Loperamide - I had colon cancer surgery in 1995. They took out my large intestine and made a j pouch with my small intestine. I’ve been using ...