Can I take loperamide combined with nifuroxazide?

Sorry, I am not familiar with nifuroxazide. It is not commercially available in the United States. You could try checking with your local pharmacist.

In Mexico I bought Lomotil with only one ingredient of loperamide hydrochloride?

In looking online I could not find Lomotil with loperamide hydrochloride but a completely different ingredient. Is it possible that this is not what ...

Are Loperamide and Imodium (Loperamide HCL) the same thing?

I had an ileostomy this past February. My doctor said I should take Loperamide 2mg, up to 4 per day. Will Loperamide and Imodium 2 mg. work equally ...

How long after being infected does Montezumas Revenge show symtpoms like diarrhea?

Ive just returned from a 5 day trip to Cancun. the resort staff said they filter the drinking water and the ice is usually okay to drink. I have a ...