Can I take loperamide combined with nifuroxazide?

Sorry, I am not familiar with nifuroxazide. It is not commercially available in the United States. You could try checking with your local pharmacist.

I talked to my doctor who prescibed Loperamide 2mg one every eight hours for 15 days?

However, I informed my doctor of the following side effects and recommended to stop taking Loperamide as I have Abdominal pain, dry mouth and reduced ...

Is Paregoric still available for purchase? Where do you get it?

I'm a 66 year old male that has been suffering with diarrhea for 44 years now. All I ever hear from doctors is I have IBS. Every time I get a ...

I would like to try Rifaximin for travelers diarrhea?

Can I get prescription for 9 pills and around how much should that cost?

Loperamide - I had colon cancer surgery in 1995. They took out my large intestine and made a j pouch

Loperamide - I had colon cancer surgery in 1995. They took out my large intestine and made a j pouch with my small intestine. I’ve been using ...