Can I take loperamide combined with nifuroxazide?

Sorry, I am not familiar with nifuroxazide. It is not commercially available in the United States. You could try checking with your local pharmacist.

In Mexico I bought Lomotil with only one ingredient of loperamide hydrochloride?

In looking online I could not find Lomotil with loperamide hydrochloride but a completely different ingredient. Is it possible that this is not what ...

Loperamide - I had colon cancer surgery in 1995. They took out my large intestine and made a j pouch

Loperamide - I had colon cancer surgery in 1995. They took out my large intestine and made a j pouch with my small intestine. I’ve been using ...

Does taking konsyl at night help stop diarrhea? It helps firm BM only for 3 month. ths?

at beginning it stop my diarrhea caused by taking Flecainide 50 mg twice a day. Three months later, it lost its effectiveness. I have diarrhea again. ...

Is diarrhea common with Iisinopril and Diovan?

I had started on lisinopril about 3 months ago for mild hypertension and it worked very well except for the chronic... and severe... diarrhea that ...