Can I take loperamide combined with nifuroxazide?

Sorry, I am not familiar with nifuroxazide. It is not commercially available in the United States. You could try checking with your local pharmacist.

I talked to my doctor who prescibed Loperamide 2mg one every eight hours for 15 days?

However, I informed my doctor of the following side effects and recommended to stop taking Loperamide as I have Abdominal pain, dry mouth and reduced ...

In Mexico I bought Lomotil with only one ingredient of loperamide hydrochloride?

In looking online I could not find Lomotil with loperamide hydrochloride but a completely different ingredient. Is it possible that this is not what ...

I would like to try Rifaximin for travelers diarrhea?

Can I get prescription for 9 pills and around how much should that cost?

Need non-anticholinergic IBS med. Can't be 4 constipation. Problem with High Risk Cognitive Toxicity

Due to multiple meds and anti cholinergic drugs i.e Dicyclomine, Loperamide, bentyl, benydril; I am afraid of High Risk Cognitive Toxicity as I am ...