Can I take Lansoprazole with metformin tablets for my diabetes?

Yes, it's fine to take lansoprazole and metformin together.

http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php

Diabetes, Type 2 - I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have type two diabetes and am currently on novolin,?

... humulin and metformin combined. This is new for me to take all 3. I was wondering if anybody out there is doing the same. I'm scared of ...

Is metformin 850mg for indigestion?

I was taking Lansoprazole and the pharmacy gave me metformin instead... does it work the same?

Ive taken Morphine-MST for yrs but I think taking Lansoprazole messed up the strength can you help?

I've been on Morphine Sulphate Tablets (MST) for years but suddenly after a bout of other illnesses and a bunch of other drugs including ...

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...