Can I take Lansoprazole with metformin tablets for my diabetes?

Yes, it's fine to take lansoprazole and metformin together.

http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php

Diabetes, Type 2 - I am 27 weeks pregnant. I have type two diabetes and am currently on novolin,?

... humulin and metformin combined. This is new for me to take all 3. I was wondering if anybody out there is doing the same. I'm scared of ...

Where can I find more info on Metformin,I started taking metformin 500mg extended release tablets f?

Where can I find more info on Metformin,I started taking metformin 500mg extended release tablets for type 2 diabetes about a month ago, once a day ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I have been put on insulin injections whilst in hospital awaiting a heart bypass?

... but will I be able to go back on metformin tablets after the surgery ?

Ive taken Morphine-MST for yrs but I think taking Lansoprazole messed up the strength can you help?

I've been on Morphine Sulphate Tablets (MST) for years but suddenly after a bout of other illnesses and a bunch of other drugs including ...

Sometimes my metformin come out in my Poo still in a whole tablet today there was 3 tablets?

I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening just wondering what I am doing wrong to make them not dissolve and therefore not do there job.