Can I take Keflex if I am taking coumadin 20mg/day ?

Interactions between your selected drugs

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Other drugs that your selected drugs interact with

Coumadin (warfarin) interacts with more than 400 other drugs.
Keflex (cephalexin) interacts with more than 10 other drugs.

Interactions between your selected drugs and food

from experience with family the answer is no but please just to be on the safe side either contact the pharmacy where you get your medications and simply ask them or notify your doctor and ask him just want you to be the best you can be

Many antibiotics will make your INR results go up leading to increased bleeding. Be careful with Coumadin (Warfarin) and any drug. Be sure you speak with the Dr who has presribed the coumadin before you take any medicine, herbal preparation or vitamin.