Can I take keflex capsules if I have diabetes?

Yes, you can take Keflex if you have diabetes.

I have been prescribed Keflex and it tastes sweet. I thought all antibiotics were bitter. Fake ?

I am taking Keflex (Cephalexin) now for a sinus infection. I guess I will know soon if the capsules are real. Is it possible for this antibiotic to ...

Does anyone take this medication to help with type 1 diabetes?

I have type 1 diabetes and a week before my period i get extremely high bloos sugars. I am hoping this med will help with reducing this problem

Can Keflex capsules be opened so that the powder can be mixed with something to take?

Gag reflex is keeping me from swallowing these capsules

Diabetes, Type 1 - a new dx type 1 diabetes occured past september after ketoacidosis sent us to er?

... she's been taken off of insulin because her pancreas is still producing insulin.it's a temporary condition called the honeymoon phase.i ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Hi, Has anyone been rx'ed sulfatrim for a not deep foot ulcer? I have a very?

... shallow ulcer on my ankle and in the past have had keflex for ulcers, but this is the 1st time I've been rx'ed sulfatrim and would like ...