Can I take keflex capsules if I have diabetes?

Yes, you can take Keflex if you have diabetes.

Diabetes, Type 2 - Which Drugs should not be taken during diabetes type 2?

I am a businessman, suffering from type 2 diabetes and blood pressure. Which Drugs should not be taken during diabetes type 2?

Diabetes, Type 1 - Does anyone else have cravings for sweet things? Before I was diagnosed this?

... last August, I never ate sweets, but now I can't have them , all I can think of is chocolate!

Diabetes, Type 2 - Hi, Has anyone been rx'ed sulfatrim for a not deep foot ulcer? I have a very?

... shallow ulcer on my ankle and in the past have had keflex for ulcers, but this is the 1st time I've been rx'ed sulfatrim and would like ...

1. Which cells have to show in the body in order to determine diabetes ? 2. Are there?

... certain cells produced in the body that determine the type of diabetes a person has ? 3. How can diabetes be prevented besides taking insulin ...