Can I take keflex capsules if I have diabetes?

Yes, you can take Keflex if you have diabetes.

Can Keflex capsules be opened so that the powder can be mixed with something to take?

Gag reflex is keeping me from swallowing these capsules

How can I understood my diabetes is Type 1, Type 2 and others ?

I am living with diabetes more than years. I am using insuline (Mixtard 70/30), my average HbA1c 7.0.

Diabetes, Type 1 - a new dx type 1 diabetes occured past september after ketoacidosis sent us to er?

... she's been taken off of insulin because her pancreas is still producing insulin.it's a temporary condition called the honeymoon phase.i ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Hi, Has anyone been rx'ed sulfatrim for a not deep foot ulcer? I have a very?

... shallow ulcer on my ankle and in the past have had keflex for ulcers, but this is the 1st time I've been rx'ed sulfatrim and would like ...

1. Which cells have to show in the body in order to determine diabetes ? 2. Are there?

... certain cells produced in the body that determine the type of diabetes a person has ? 3. How can diabetes be prevented besides taking insulin ...