Can I take keflex capsules if I have diabetes?

Yes, you can take Keflex if you have diabetes.

Diabetes, Type 2 - Which Drugs should not be taken during diabetes type 2?

I am a businessman, suffering from type 2 diabetes and blood pressure. Which Drugs should not be taken during diabetes type 2?

I have been prescribed Keflex and it tastes sweet. I thought all antibiotics were bitter. Fake ?

I am taking Keflex (Cephalexin) now for a sinus infection. I guess I will know soon if the capsules are real. Is it possible for this antibiotic to ...

Diabetes, Type 1 - a new dx type 1 diabetes occured past september after ketoacidosis sent us to er?

... she's been taken off of insulin because her pancreas is still producing insulin.it's a temporary condition called the honeymoon phase.i ...

1. Which cells have to show in the body in order to determine diabetes ? 2. Are there?

... certain cells produced in the body that determine the type of diabetes a person has ? 3. How can diabetes be prevented besides taking insulin ...