Can I take hydroxyzine hcl 25mg along with Xanax 0.5mg?

If it was prescribed to be used that way I would say yes. It would depend on what others meds you are on any underlying medical reason why you should not combine the two. if you use it for reasons other than prescribed you should really consider the above which may cause a adverse reaction.
These are two of my opinions everybody is different and medications react differently from one person to another good luck with this. You may also check with a pharmacist Good Luck with this I hope this helps in anyway