Can I take humalog and novolin n both?

Yes you could, but please always seek medical advice from the doc who prescribed the meds.

Take care, be well & safe, best wishes!

What are high blood sugar readings - when should I be concerned?

Diabetes, Type 2 - My wife is a diebetic,type 2.and out of control.her numbers are sometimes higher than what the meter can read,for us is 30 or ...

I'm a Type 2 diabetic turned Type 1 & am totally insulin dependent. My readings have over tripled?

My blood sugar has tripled over the last few days and not lowered with my Humalog to target the food I'm eating. I've changed my insulin ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Two hours after taking 6 units of Humalog 75/25 and eating dinner blood sugar?

... was 433..should I take more? This was my first dose of trying the 75/25. Was previously on Humalog only

I am changing from Levemir to Reli on Novolin N and from Humalog to Reli on Novolin R what do I nee?

what do i need to watch for what are the diffences in the insulins.

ReliOn/Novolin 70/30 - I have been type 1 diabetic for over 25 years. I take Levimir and Humalog?

... insulin. Can I take the 70/30? Will it have the same effect as the Levimir and Humalog

1 answer 9 days ago