Can I take humalog and novolin n both?

Yes you could, but please always seek medical advice from the doc who prescribed the meds.

Take care, be well & safe, best wishes!

Diabetes, Type 1 - NovoNordisk is discontinuing the Novolin R and N (not the mix, the "pure" ones)?

... InnoLet prefilled devices as well as the pens - are there any alternatives to these pens ?

What are high blood sugar readings - when should I be concerned?

Diabetes, Type 2 - My wife is a diebetic,type 2.and out of control.her numbers are sometimes higher than what the meter can read,for us is 30 or ...

ReliOn/Novolin 70/30 - I have been type 1 diabetic for over 25 years. I take Levimir and Humalog?

... insulin. Can I take the 70/30? Will it have the same effect as the Levimir and Humalog

Diabetes, Type 2 - I ran out of my humalog mix kwikpen nurse at brevard health allalliance in?

... rockledge fl said it will be three weeks before they get somesome in i have not had it for two days should i be worried

Is Novolin R the same as Humalog?

I am a Type 1 Diabetic and I take Humalog 3-4 times a day and Lantus once at night. With my current insurance, Humalog is $251/bottle and I'm ...