Can I take humalog and novolin n both?

Yes you could, but please always seek medical advice from the doc who prescribed the meds.

Take care, be well & safe, best wishes!

Diabetes, Type 1 - NovoNordisk is discontinuing the Novolin R and N (not the mix, the "pure" ones)?

... InnoLet prefilled devices as well as the pens - are there any alternatives to these pens ?

What are high blood sugar readings - when should I be concerned?

Diabetes, Type 2 - My wife is a diebetic,type 2.and out of control.her numbers are sometimes higher than what the meter can read,for us is 30 or ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Two hours after taking 6 units of Humalog 75/25 and eating dinner blood sugar?

... was 433..should I take more? This was my first dose of trying the 75/25. Was previously on Humalog only

I am changing from Levemir to Reli on Novolin N and from Humalog to Reli on Novolin R what do I nee?

what do i need to watch for what are the diffences in the insulins.