Can I take humalog and novolin n both?

Yes you could, but please always seek medical advice from the doc who prescribed the meds.

Take care, be well & safe, best wishes!

Diabetes, Type 1 - NovoNordisk is discontinuing the Novolin R and N (not the mix, the "pure" ones)?

... InnoLet prefilled devices as well as the pens - are there any alternatives to these pens ?

Novolin N - Why has Novolin insulin price increased over 200% in 10yrs?

I could buy it over the counter for less then $30 in 2000. Now it costs $70?

Forgot Humalog at home in another state. Can Humalog be substituted with Humulin, what should I do?

We overnighted Humalog but will not be here for a day or two. Any suggestions?

I'm a Type 2 diabetic turned Type 1 & am totally insulin dependent. My readings have over tripled?

My blood sugar has tripled over the last few days and not lowered with my Humalog to target the food I'm eating. I've changed my insulin ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Two hours after taking 6 units of Humalog 75/25 and eating dinner blood sugar?

... was 433..should I take more? This was my first dose of trying the 75/25. Was previously on Humalog only