Can I take humalog and novolin n both?

Yes you could, but please always seek medical advice from the doc who prescribed the meds.

Take care, be well & safe, best wishes!

Novolin R - What are the side affects?

I recently stopped taking humalog and now I am taking novolin r and I seem to have difficulty sleeping.

What are high blood sugar readings - when should I be concerned?

Diabetes, Type 2 - My wife is a diebetic,type 2.and out of control.her numbers are sometimes higher than what the meter can read,for us is 30 or ...

Novolin N - Why has Novolin insulin price increased over 200% in 10yrs?

I could buy it over the counter for less then $30 in 2000. Now it costs $70?

I'm a Type 2 diabetic turned Type 1 & am totally insulin dependent. My readings have over tripled?

My blood sugar has tripled over the last few days and not lowered with my Humalog to target the food I'm eating. I've changed my insulin ...

ReliOn/Novolin 70/30 - I have been type 1 diabetic for over 25 years. I take Levimir and Humalog?

... insulin. Can I take the 70/30? Will it have the same effect as the Levimir and Humalog