Can I take humalog and novolin n both?

Yes you could, but please always seek medical advice from the doc who prescribed the meds.

Take care, be well & safe, best wishes!

What are high blood sugar readings - when should I be concerned?

Diabetes, Type 2 - My wife is a diebetic,type 2.and out of control.her numbers are sometimes higher than what the meter can read,for us is 30 or ...

Forgot Humalog at home in another state. Can Humalog be substituted with Humulin, what should I do?

We overnighted Humalog but will not be here for a day or two. Any suggestions?

ReliOn/Novolin 70/30 - I have been type 1 diabetic for over 25 years. I take Levimir and Humalog?

... insulin. Can I take the 70/30? Will it have the same effect as the Levimir and Humalog

Is Novolin R the same as Humalog?

I am a Type 1 Diabetic and I take Humalog 3-4 times a day and Lantus once at night. With my current insurance, Humalog is $251/bottle and I'm ...

Humalog KwikPen - I have type 2 diabetes and have been prescribed humalog. Where can I find the?

... "sliding scale" referred to on my prescription for humalog kwik pen? How often do I use humalog during the day? (I also inject ...