Can I take humalog and novolin n both?

Yes you could, but please always seek medical advice from the doc who prescribed the meds.

Take care, be well & safe, best wishes!

Novolin R - What are the side affects?

I recently stopped taking humalog and now I am taking novolin r and I seem to have difficulty sleeping.

What are high blood sugar readings - when should I be concerned?

Diabetes, Type 2 - My wife is a diebetic,type 2.and out of control.her numbers are sometimes higher than what the meter can read,for us is 30 or ...

Forgot Humalog at home in another state. Can Humalog be substituted with Humulin, what should I do?

We overnighted Humalog but will not be here for a day or two. Any suggestions?

Diabetes, Type 2 - Two hours after taking 6 units of Humalog 75/25 and eating dinner blood sugar?

... was 433..should I take more? This was my first dose of trying the 75/25. Was previously on Humalog only

I am changing from Levemir to Reli on Novolin N and from Humalog to Reli on Novolin R what do I nee?

what do i need to watch for what are the diffences in the insulins.