Can I take effient 1 daily and omeprazole 40 mg together?

There is a minor interaction between Effient and omeprazole but may not be clinically significant.

Please see link below for interaction in detail.,3148-13914

Omeprazole - How long do I need to take it for, when I stop my reflux comes back?

I have been taking 10mg daily for 6 months.

Marvell what is the safest antidepressent with least side effects?

i take mscontin300mg/daily-12mg adivan/daily-360 mgs,diltiazem/daily 4 20mg.omeprazole/daily-0.2mg clonidine/5x/daily-2500mg.metformin/daily and of ...

Is it normal to go off of effient after the first year of having stents?

My husband had been on coumadin for 2 years for AF. He then had a heart cath and needed 2 stents. At this time he was taken off of coumadin and put ...

Has anyone experienced esophageal irritation using 10mg Effient?

After having a stent placed in an artery, I was put on Effient 10mg daily and during that 5 month period, I have had a cough, sinus drainage and ...

I'm wondering if I'm the only man over 75 who's taking Effient. My cardiologist is very conservative

... and won't change anything, but I'm worried that Effient carries the warning, "not recommended for people over 75." I had 2 ...