Can I take calcium citrate while on a low iodine diet?

I'm sure you can. Calcium citrate does not contain iodine.

I am on a low iodine diet in preparation for radioactive iodine treatment following the removal of?

... my thyroid on 2/16/10 for cancer. My question is can I take phendimetrazine 35mg (a weight loss medication) while I am on the low iodine diet? ...

What kind of calcium is in the Wellesse Calcium and vitamin D orange flavor?

Is it Calcium Citrate or what? Can' find the answer anywhere. Thanks

How can I precipitate a calcium citrate from calcium hydroxide, at what pH do I need to react with?

... citric acid, so that the calcium citrate become precipitate? anyone can help me?

Does Adderral XR contain any iodine?

I'm on a low-iodine diet for pre-radiation treatment, and cannot have any Red dye #3 (which it doesn't have) but I read somewhere it had an ...

What is the best calcium supplement?

What are the pros and cons of various calcium supplements: Calcium citrate, Calcium magnesium, Carbonate? What are the advantages to the different ...