Can I take calcium citrate while on a low iodine diet?

I'm sure you can. Calcium citrate does not contain iodine.

Would citrate with calcium cause allergic reaction?

I take calcium citrate 2 tablets of 630 each, a day. I have itching and hives on different parts of body after I take the tablets, within hours 2 to ...

I am on a low iodine diet in preparation for radioactive iodine treatment following the removal of?

... my thyroid on 2/16/10 for cancer. My question is can I take phendimetrazine 35mg (a weight loss medication) while I am on the low iodine diet? ...

Hi everyone, Here's an update on my cancer treatment?

I started Low iodine diet since March 12th until April 1st. Then I was lucky that Thyrogen was made available last week. I get a Thyrogen shot March ...

Does Adderral XR contain any iodine?

I'm on a low-iodine diet for pre-radiation treatment, and cannot have any Red dye #3 (which it doesn't have) but I read somewhere it had an ...

What is the best calcium supplement?

What are the pros and cons of various calcium supplements: Calcium citrate, Calcium magnesium, Carbonate? What are the advantages to the different ...