Can I take Calcium 600 mg made w/D3 at same time as 1000 I.U. Vitamin D and Zetia at bedtime?

Anonymous

Yes you can.=

Interactions between your selected drugs

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Read more: http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=2917-13737,646-12320,1003-5789,1062-598#ixzz0vlluEynu

Hi i know this isn't your question and i don't know why you are taking the calcium but did you know that taking calcium can increase your risk of heart attack by 3 times! Apparently the risk outweighs the benefits. I just heard this the other day. Just thought you might want to know?