Can I take antibiotics while taking suboxen?

Yes, you can. But as you know, when taking Suboxone you should always touch basis with your Addiction Physician before starting any new drugs. Even if you do not think they will have a conflict with the Suboxone.

Congradulations on your Program...

ashleighgibson 18 Dec 2009

Thanks, its for my husband and now that he is clean he gets a toothache and prescribed antibi, so it was up in the air and really confusing

itsmetoo2 19 Dec 2009

A tooth problem can lead to many other problems including blood infections. Being responsible like this is so important and I am glad that he has stepped up to the mark.