Can I take a tums while on prilosec?

Yes it could be taken, but please double check it with a pharmacist before you take them, be well & safe!

i have gerd and i switched meds from protonix to prilosec?

the protonix was making my jaws hurt and making me have more breathing issues like short breaths every now and again do you think prilosec will help ...

Can I take Prilosec 1/2 hour prior to taking Doxycycline?

I am taking Doxycyline long term and unless I take it first then eat immediately, I get severe heartburn. I have a prescription for Prilosec and ...

Taking Prilosec and Zantac and STILL getting heartburn!?

A few years back during high school I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia. To help treat this I was given Ranitidine (Zantac) 150mg... it wasn't ...

How do I know what diagnosis I have is right?

IBS, GERD, Gastric Reflux, infectious gastroenteritis..So these are the diagnosis I have gotten over the years by several doctors. How can we zoom in ...

Can you take celexa 5mg with protonix for heartburn or can I take tums?

I was on prilosec until i found out theres a reaction with celexa but i have gers and need to take antacid daily! What can i take?