Can I take a tums while on prilosec?

Yes it could be taken, but please double check it with a pharmacist before you take them, be well & safe!

Can I take Prilosec 1/2 hour prior to taking Doxycycline?

I am taking Doxycyline long term and unless I take it first then eat immediately, I get severe heartburn. I have a prescription for Prilosec and ...

Taking Prilosec and Zantac and STILL getting heartburn!?

A few years back during high school I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia. To help treat this I was given Ranitidine (Zantac) 150mg... it wasn't ...

Can Prilosec be taken once dayly forever ?

I have taken Prilosec every morning for over one year and I feel great.

Tums E-X - does the calcium in tums effect any calcium supplements I may take?

would there be possibility of taking too much calcium if I take supplement of about 500mg a day plus my multi vitamin which also has 500 I am a 64 yr ...

Prilosec OTC - I was given prescription for Prilosec and have taken it daily for a year?

Now my insurance won't pay because it's available OTC. The OTC says to take for only 14 days and is 20.6 mg so is obviously not the same ...