Can I take 2.5mg bystolic to calm anxeity while on the catapres tts2 patch with 117 over 70 bp?

Anonymous

Mixing Meds :
You should ask a pharmacists or your helth care provider.
Mixing drugs can lead to danger of your life

Rajive Goel 30 Apr 2010

Right Bucky, the best is to talk with your doc/pharmacist.

Metoprolol - I found out I was pregnant and have serious problems regulating my blood pressure.?

... Though it typicially is high even though I am on two different meds to treat it. I was on 300 mgs a day and when I met new OB my BP was 187/117 ...

Bystolic - Why is my blood pressure still so high?

I am 27 and was diagnosed with high blood pressure when I was 25. My father had high blood pressure and died of a heart attack at 49. I've been ...

Bystolic - Blood pressure?

I have blood pressure reading of 160/95.. Doctor changed me to Bystolic been taking it 2 days and still get readings of 150/93.. How many days should ...

I take bystolic beta blocker. Anyone ever had a glass of wine while on beta blockers? Any pros/cons?

My therapist recommended a glass of red wine to help ease anxiety and relax. Just wondering if it can interfere with bystolic? Thanks!