Can I take 2.5mg bystolic to calm anxeity while on the catapres tts2 patch with 117 over 70 bp?

Anonymous

Mixing Meds :
You should ask a pharmacists or your helth care provider.
Mixing drugs can lead to danger of your life

Rajive Goel 30 Apr 2010

Right Bucky, the best is to talk with your doc/pharmacist.

Is bystolic better than metoprolol for treating hypertension?

Has anyone been on metroprolol that is now on bystolic and finds it anymore effective or with less side effects? I'm 26 and have a genetic ...

Does bystolic work fast or do it take a couple of days to work with your high blood pressure meds?

The reason my doctor started me on bystolic is because everytime I went to go take my physical for work I will get real nervous and my blood pressure ...

Bystolic - Blood pressure?

I have blood pressure reading of 160/95.. Doctor changed me to Bystolic been taking it 2 days and still get readings of 150/93.. How many days should ...

Can bystolic cause numbness in your face and should I stop taking it?

I started taking it today for the first time for my high blood pressure. I have never had high blood pressure until just recently due to a lot of ...