Can I take 2.5mg bystolic to calm anxeity while on the catapres tts2 patch with 117 over 70 bp?

Anonymous

Mixing Meds :
You should ask a pharmacists or your helth care provider.
Mixing drugs can lead to danger of your life

Rajive Goel 30 Apr 2010

Right Bucky, the best is to talk with your doc/pharmacist.

Can I take Bystolic (5mg) if I have a history of irregular / skipping heartbeats?

I am an 58 year old female with high blood pressure. I currently take Amlodipine 5mg and Tekturna 150mg to control my BP, which averages 125/80 to ...

Does bystolic work fast or do it take a couple of days to work with your high blood pressure meds?

The reason my doctor started me on bystolic is because everytime I went to go take my physical for work I will get real nervous and my blood pressure ...

When is your blood pressure high to the point I need to seek medical attention?

Over last 3 days it's been fluctuating. I just woke up again feeling funny and I checked it. It's 150/136. I'm watching it but ...

I have pre-hypertension and anxiety, I am scared to take the medicine that was prescribed to me?

My blood pressure, I was told, is only a little over. It never goes down though. It's always at pre-hypertension and it randomly showed up. I am ...