Can I take 2.5mg bystolic to calm anxeity while on the catapres tts2 patch with 117 over 70 bp?

Anonymous

Mixing Meds :
You should ask a pharmacists or your helth care provider.
Mixing drugs can lead to danger of your life

Rajive Goel 30 Apr 2010

Right Bucky, the best is to talk with your doc/pharmacist.

Does bystolic work fast or do it take a couple of days to work with your high blood pressure meds?

The reason my doctor started me on bystolic is because everytime I went to go take my physical for work I will get real nervous and my blood pressure ...

Bystolic - Why is my blood pressure still so high?

I am 27 and was diagnosed with high blood pressure when I was 25. My father had high blood pressure and died of a heart attack at 49. I've been ...

Can I take 25mg Atenolol today & transition to 2.5mg Bystolic tmrw?

Have been on 12.5mg Atenolol twice daily for 7yrs. Have bad side effects & very sensitive to most any type of drug. Hard to metabolize pills. ...

I have pre-hypertension and anxiety, I am scared to take the medicine that was prescribed to me?

My blood pressure, I was told, is only a little over. It never goes down though. It's always at pre-hypertension and it randomly showed up. I am ...