Can I take 2.5mg bystolic to calm anxeity while on the catapres tts2 patch with 117 over 70 bp?

Anonymous

Mixing Meds :
You should ask a pharmacists or your helth care provider.
Mixing drugs can lead to danger of your life

Rajive Goel 30 Apr 2010

Right Bucky, the best is to talk with your doc/pharmacist.

Can norvasc be used with catapres patch?

Can I take Bystolic (5mg) if I have a history of irregular / skipping heartbeats?

I am an 58 year old female with high blood pressure. I currently take Amlodipine 5mg and Tekturna 150mg to control my BP, which averages 125/80 to ...

Bystolic - Blood pressure?

I have blood pressure reading of 160/95.. Doctor changed me to Bystolic been taking it 2 days and still get readings of 150/93.. How many days should ...

I take bystolic beta blocker. Anyone ever had a glass of wine while on beta blockers? Any pros/cons?

My therapist recommended a glass of red wine to help ease anxiety and relax. Just wondering if it can interfere with bystolic? Thanks!

Can bystolic cause numbness in your face and should I stop taking it?

I started taking it today for the first time for my high blood pressure. I have never had high blood pressure until just recently due to a lot of ...