Can I take 2.5mg bystolic to calm anxeity while on the catapres tts2 patch with 117 over 70 bp?

Anonymous

Mixing Meds :
You should ask a pharmacists or your helth care provider.
Mixing drugs can lead to danger of your life

Rajive Goel 30 Apr 2010

Right Bucky, the best is to talk with your doc/pharmacist.

Is bystolic better than metoprolol for treating hypertension?

Has anyone been on metroprolol that is now on bystolic and finds it anymore effective or with less side effects? I'm 26 and have a genetic ...

Can I take Bystolic (5mg) if I have a history of irregular / skipping heartbeats?

I am an 58 year old female with high blood pressure. I currently take Amlodipine 5mg and Tekturna 150mg to control my BP, which averages 125/80 to ...

Does bystolic work fast or do it take a couple of days to work with your high blood pressure meds?

The reason my doctor started me on bystolic is because everytime I went to go take my physical for work I will get real nervous and my blood pressure ...

Can I take 25mg Atenolol today & transition to 2.5mg Bystolic tmrw?

Have been on 12.5mg Atenolol twice daily for 7yrs. Have bad side effects & very sensitive to most any type of drug. Hard to metabolize pills. ...