Can I take 2.5mg bystolic to calm anxeity while on the catapres tts2 patch with 117 over 70 bp?

Mixing Meds :
You should ask a pharmacists or your helth care provider.
Mixing drugs can lead to danger of your life

Rajive Goel 30 Apr 2010

Right Bucky, the best is to talk with your doc/pharmacist.

Is bystolic better than metoprolol for treating hypertension?

Has anyone been on metroprolol that is now on bystolic and finds it anymore effective or with less side effects? I'm 26 and have a genetic ...

Can I take Bystolic (5mg) if I have a history of irregular / skipping heartbeats?

I am an 58 year old female with high blood pressure. I currently take Amlodipine 5mg and Tekturna 150mg to control my BP, which averages 125/80 to ...

Bystolic - Blood pressure?

I have blood pressure reading of 160/95.. Doctor changed me to Bystolic been taking it 2 days and still get readings of 150/93.. How many days should ...

I have pre-hypertension and anxiety, I am scared to take the medicine that was prescribed to me?

My blood pressure, I was told, is only a little over. It never goes down though. It's always at pre-hypertension and it randomly showed up. I am ...