Can I take 2.5mg bystolic to calm anxeity while on the catapres tts2 patch with 117 over 70 bp?

Anonymous

Mixing Meds :
You should ask a pharmacists or your helth care provider.
Mixing drugs can lead to danger of your life

Rajive Goel 30 Apr 2010

Right Bucky, the best is to talk with your doc/pharmacist.

Can I take Bystolic (5mg) if I have a history of irregular / skipping heartbeats?

I am an 58 year old female with high blood pressure. I currently take Amlodipine 5mg and Tekturna 150mg to control my BP, which averages 125/80 to ...

Does bystolic work fast or do it take a couple of days to work with your high blood pressure meds?

The reason my doctor started me on bystolic is because everytime I went to go take my physical for work I will get real nervous and my blood pressure ...

Metoprolol - I found out I was pregnant and have serious problems regulating my blood pressure.?

... Though it typicially is high even though I am on two different meds to treat it. I was on 300 mgs a day and when I met new OB my BP was 187/117 ...

Bystolic - Blood pressure?

I have blood pressure reading of 160/95.. Doctor changed me to Bystolic been taking it 2 days and still get readings of 150/93.. How many days should ...

Can bystolic cause numbness in your face and should I stop taking it?

I started taking it today for the first time for my high blood pressure. I have never had high blood pressure until just recently due to a lot of ...