Can I substitue Potassium Gluconate for Potassium CHL?

Potassium Chloride and Potassium gluconate are used to treat low levels of Potassium. You should not change brands without consulting your doctor.

jackgrzybek 11 Jun 2011

The 'answer' is a comment - not an answer.

Can potassium gluconate help lower or prevent headaches, if you have a low potassium blood test?

recently I have had many violent headache problems which caused me to go to the hospital, and with each event of these headaches, my potassium level ...

Did the potassium gluconate will take even the patient will take the kalium durol?

what happen to the patient if they take potassium gluconate at tha same he takes kalium durol as prescribe their doctor?

Hi. I would like to know what is the equivelence of a medication that I take compared to over the?

to over the counter medication. I take Klor-con M20 ER 20MEQ Tab. I take One tablet by mouth 4 Times a day. I recently purchased a bottle of ...