Can I still use a tanning bed while taking angeliq?

Yes, Angeliq does not increase the sensitivity of your skin to the sun.

Can I go to the tanning bed while taking Lisinopril 10 mg ?

I just have a question about this medican, can I take this medican and go to the tanning bed and or out in the sun. Are there any side effect that ...

Can Neupro patch be worn in a tanning bed?

Can the patch be worn in a tanning bed, and if not can you take it off while tanning then put it back on? Or time the daily patch change so that ...

I have been taking Xarelto for about 21 days now and have 69 days left...my question, is it safe to?

... go to the tanning bed while taking it? I asked my doctor and got the normal answer, "laying in a tanning bed is really not good for you ...

I am 53 years old and taking Angeliq for 6 years. I do not get periods anymore, stop bleading when I

... started Angeliq. Is it still possible to become pregnant at this age and while using angeliq?

I have some questions about tanning salons?

I've never been to a tanning salon so I have a few questions.. 1. How long can one tanning session last? 2. How tan can you get in one session? ...