Can I still use a tanning bed while taking angeliq?

Yes, Angeliq does not increase the sensitivity of your skin to the sun.

Can I lay in the tanning bed while taking phentermine HCL?

I have a tanning bed and wanted to be sure if I could lay in it.

Can Neupro patch be worn in a tanning bed?

Can the patch be worn in a tanning bed, and if not can you take it off while tanning then put it back on? Or time the daily patch change so that ...

Can linthum hurt you if you tan in tanning bed?

I was put on lithium 7 mts ago 100 mg twice a day. I was wanting to know if I could tan in a tanning bed? Will tanning while taking the med, hurt me?

I have been taking Xarelto for about 21 days now and have 69 days left...my question, is it safe to?

... go to the tanning bed while taking it? I asked my doctor and got the normal answer, "laying in a tanning bed is really not good for you ...

I am 53 years old and taking Angeliq for 6 years. I do not get periods anymore, stop bleading when I

... started Angeliq. Is it still possible to become pregnant at this age and while using angeliq?