Can I still use a tanning bed while taking angeliq?

Yes, Angeliq does not increase the sensitivity of your skin to the sun.

I am on my last day of terbinafine, I have been laying in tanning bed and itch like crazy. Will this

... go away? I did not read that i should not lay in sun or tanning bed. Please tell me it will pass and soon!

Is it safe to use tanning bed while taking keppra?

I was just prescribed keppra 500mg twice a day a few days ago. I haven't been to the tanning bed since then because I wasn't sure if I ...

Can Neupro patch be worn in a tanning bed?

Can the patch be worn in a tanning bed, and if not can you take it off while tanning then put it back on? Or time the daily patch change so that ...

Can linthum hurt you if you tan in tanning bed?

I was put on lithium 7 mts ago 100 mg twice a day. I was wanting to know if I could tan in a tanning bed? Will tanning while taking the med, hurt me?

I have some questions about tanning salons?

I've never been to a tanning salon so I have a few questions.. 1. How long can one tanning session last? 2. How tan can you get in one session? ...