Can I still use a tanning bed while taking angeliq?

Yes, Angeliq does not increase the sensitivity of your skin to the sun.

Tretinoin Topical - Im currently taking doxycycline hyc 100mg and using tretinoin cream for my acne?

... i recently enrolled in a tanning salon and wans't sure if it was ok to go tanning even if its for the less than required 10 mins i would ...

Can I go to the tanning bed while taking Lisinopril 10 mg ?

I just have a question about this medican, can I take this medican and go to the tanning bed and or out in the sun. Are there any side effect that ...

Is it safe to use tanning bed while taking keppra?

I was just prescribed keppra 500mg twice a day a few days ago. I haven't been to the tanning bed since then because I wasn't sure if I ...

Can linthum hurt you if you tan in tanning bed?

I was put on lithium 7 mts ago 100 mg twice a day. I was wanting to know if I could tan in a tanning bed? Will tanning while taking the med, hurt me?

Ketoprofen - Does ketaprofin cause my break outs and skin rash after tanning in a tanning bed?

I have started tanning in a tanning bed but have been breaking out would the medication ketaprofin cause this