Can I still use a tanning bed while taking angeliq?

Yes, Angeliq does not increase the sensitivity of your skin to the sun.

Can I lay in the tanning bed while taking phentermine HCL?

I have a tanning bed and wanted to be sure if I could lay in it.

Can linthum hurt you if you tan in tanning bed?

I was put on lithium 7 mts ago 100 mg twice a day. I was wanting to know if I could tan in a tanning bed? Will tanning while taking the med, hurt me?

I have been taking Xarelto for about 21 days now and have 69 days left...my question, is it safe to?

... go to the tanning bed while taking it? I asked my doctor and got the normal answer, "laying in a tanning bed is really not good for you ...

Ketoprofen - Does ketaprofin cause my break outs and skin rash after tanning in a tanning bed?

I have started tanning in a tanning bed but have been breaking out would the medication ketaprofin cause this

I have some questions about tanning salons?

I've never been to a tanning salon so I have a few questions.. 1. How long can one tanning session last? 2. How tan can you get in one session? ...