Can I still use a tanning bed while taking angeliq?

Yes, Angeliq does not increase the sensitivity of your skin to the sun.

Tretinoin Topical - Im currently taking doxycycline hyc 100mg and using tretinoin cream for my acne?

... i recently enrolled in a tanning salon and wans't sure if it was ok to go tanning even if its for the less than required 10 mins i would ...

I am on my last day of terbinafine, I have been laying in tanning bed and itch like crazy. Will this

... go away? I did not read that i should not lay in sun or tanning bed. Please tell me it will pass and soon!

Is it safe to use tanning bed while taking keppra?

I was just prescribed keppra 500mg twice a day a few days ago. I haven't been to the tanning bed since then because I wasn't sure if I ...

I have been taking Xarelto for about 21 days now and have 69 days left...my question, is it safe to?

... go to the tanning bed while taking it? I asked my doctor and got the normal answer, "laying in a tanning bed is really not good for you ...