Can I still use a tanning bed while taking angeliq?

Yes, Angeliq does not increase the sensitivity of your skin to the sun.

Can I go to the tanning bed while taking Lisinopril 10 mg ?

I just have a question about this medican, can I take this medican and go to the tanning bed and or out in the sun. Are there any side effect that ...

Can carb/levo make a person sensitive to UV rays? Whether it be sun uv rays or tanning bed uv rays?

I currently take carb/levo, zoloft, abilify and hydrocodone can a mixture of these or any certain one create UV sensitivity? I started breaking out ...

I am on my last day of terbinafine, I have been laying in tanning bed and itch like crazy. Will this

... go away? I did not read that i should not lay in sun or tanning bed. Please tell me it will pass and soon!

I have been taking Xarelto for about 21 days now and have 69 days left...my question, is it safe to?

... go to the tanning bed while taking it? I asked my doctor and got the normal answer, "laying in a tanning bed is really not good for you ...