Can I still use a tanning bed while taking angeliq?

Yes, Angeliq does not increase the sensitivity of your skin to the sun.

I am on my last day of terbinafine, I have been laying in tanning bed and itch like crazy. Will this

... go away? I did not read that i should not lay in sun or tanning bed. Please tell me it will pass and soon!

Is it safe to use tanning bed while taking keppra?

I was just prescribed keppra 500mg twice a day a few days ago. I haven't been to the tanning bed since then because I wasn't sure if I ...

Can linthum hurt you if you tan in tanning bed?

I was put on lithium 7 mts ago 100 mg twice a day. I was wanting to know if I could tan in a tanning bed? Will tanning while taking the med, hurt me?

I have been taking Xarelto for about 21 days now and have 69 days left...my question, is it safe to?

... go to the tanning bed while taking it? I asked my doctor and got the normal answer, "laying in a tanning bed is really not good for you ...

Ketoprofen - Does ketaprofin cause my break outs and skin rash after tanning in a tanning bed?

I have started tanning in a tanning bed but have been breaking out would the medication ketaprofin cause this