Can I still use a tanning bed while taking angeliq?

Yes, Angeliq does not increase the sensitivity of your skin to the sun.

Tretinoin Topical - Im currently taking doxycycline hyc 100mg and using tretinoin cream for my acne?

... i recently enrolled in a tanning salon and wans't sure if it was ok to go tanning even if its for the less than required 10 mins i would ...

Can I go to the tanning bed while taking Lisinopril 10 mg ?

I just have a question about this medican, can I take this medican and go to the tanning bed and or out in the sun. Are there any side effect that ...

I am on my last day of terbinafine, I have been laying in tanning bed and itch like crazy. Will this

... go away? I did not read that i should not lay in sun or tanning bed. Please tell me it will pass and soon!

Is it safe to use tanning bed while taking keppra?

I was just prescribed keppra 500mg twice a day a few days ago. I haven't been to the tanning bed since then because I wasn't sure if I ...