Can I obtain a $50 discount card for my Kadian 80 mg each month?

When a get coupons for meds I get a card from the doctor and they get it from the drug reps. Ask your doctor if they have any coupons for Kandian
Hope this helps Good Luck

midwestma 12 Jan 2010

I went to the Kadian web site and filled out the form gave them the strength of Kadian I was taking, and they mailed me a card good for one year, where they would pay up to 50.00 (fifty) dollars per/ RX . My co-pay is 45.00. So, I actually get my Kadian for free. Not a bad deal and worth the few minutes it takes to fill out the information.

yes