Can I just take calcium caltrate without doctor's advised?

It probably is ok.. but you should check with your doctor first . He will be aware of your medical history.

My multivitamin has 405 mg calcium. Should I just take 1 Caltrate 600-D a day and 1 multivitamin?

Multivitamin equals 41% daily value and Caltrate 600-D equals 60% daily value. I'm afraid to take 1 multivitamin and 2 Caltrate 600-D as ...

Should I worry about problems if I've had bladder stones and was advised to avoid prenatal vitamins?

I have just been diagnosed with osteopenia and have not been taking calcium due to bladder stones when I was 20 years younger. I have just been ...

In what situations could you safely take more than 125mg of calcium a day?

How is taking more than 125mg of calcium a day classed as being safe? recenlyty started taken caltrate in doses of 1 or 2 tabs at 600mg each, felt ...

Should a 60yo male be taking calcium and vitamin D supplement?

I was taking 600mg Caltrate and 1000IU Vitamin D supplements. Then I heard that is fine for women but not recommended for males, and that it can ...

Caltrate - Can I take 2 ostelin Vitamin D & Calcium tablets at the same time?

I have been advised to take 2 tablets of ostelin daily, can i take the two tablets together at the one time...