Can I just take calcium caltrate without doctor's advised?

It probably is ok.. but you should check with your doctor first . He will be aware of your medical history.

My multivitamin has 405 mg calcium. Should I just take 1 Caltrate 600-D a day and 1 multivitamin?

Multivitamin equals 41% daily value and Caltrate 600-D equals 60% daily value. I'm afraid to take 1 multivitamin and 2 Caltrate 600-D as ...

Is oyster shell the source of calcium in Caltrate chewables?

We have a patient that is allergic to any kind of seafood, fish, shellfish. She needs to take calcium badly, but we're trying to make sure ...

In what situations could you safely take more than 125mg of calcium a day?

How is taking more than 125mg of calcium a day classed as being safe? recenlyty started taken caltrate in doses of 1 or 2 tabs at 600mg each, felt ...

I belong to a reputable coop in Philly. They recommended a calcium supplement with caltrate and,?

... magnesium, and D3 and told me to take it with food. My md. said it doesn't matter what kind I take, my phamacist said caltrate can be taken ...