Can I just take calcium caltrate without doctor's advised?

It probably is ok.. but you should check with your doctor first . He will be aware of your medical history.

Should I worry about problems if I've had bladder stones and was advised to avoid prenatal vitamins?

I have just been diagnosed with osteopenia and have not been taking calcium due to bladder stones when I was 20 years younger. I have just been ...

Is oyster shell the source of calcium in Caltrate chewables?

We have a patient that is allergic to any kind of seafood, fish, shellfish. She needs to take calcium badly, but we're trying to make sure ...

In what situations could you safely take more than 125mg of calcium a day?

How is taking more than 125mg of calcium a day classed as being safe? recenlyty started taken caltrate in doses of 1 or 2 tabs at 600mg each, felt ...

I belong to a reputable coop in Philly. They recommended a calcium supplement with caltrate and,?

... magnesium, and D3 and told me to take it with food. My md. said it doesn't matter what kind I take, my phamacist said caltrate can be taken ...

How much elemental calcium is in a Caltrate 600 mg + vit. D pill?

If I am to take 1200 mg of calcium daily. How many caltrate 600 mg do I need to take to get 1200 mg of "elemental calcium"