Can I just take calcium caltrate without doctor's advised?

It probably is ok.. but you should check with your doctor first . He will be aware of your medical history.

Should I worry about problems if I've had bladder stones and was advised to avoid prenatal vitamins?

I have just been diagnosed with osteopenia and have not been taking calcium due to bladder stones when I was 20 years younger. I have just been ...

Is oyster shell the source of calcium in Caltrate chewables?

We have a patient that is allergic to any kind of seafood, fish, shellfish. She needs to take calcium badly, but we're trying to make sure ...

I belong to a reputable coop in Philly. They recommended a calcium supplement with caltrate and,?

... magnesium, and D3 and told me to take it with food. My md. said it doesn't matter what kind I take, my phamacist said caltrate can be taken ...

Hypoparathyroid. On Rocaltrol, Ostelin Magnesium and Caltrate 1.8 g /day.Ver high Urinary Calcium.?

... Been advised by naturopath to change to Citracal 1 - 3 x day. She reorts it is better absorbed thus needing less number of tablets and reduces ...

Should a 60yo male be taking calcium and vitamin D supplement?

I was taking 600mg Caltrate and 1000IU Vitamin D supplements. Then I heard that is fine for women but not recommended for males, and that it can ...