Can I just take calcium caltrate without doctor's advised?

It probably is ok.. but you should check with your doctor first . He will be aware of your medical history.

Should I worry about problems if I've had bladder stones and was advised to avoid prenatal vitamins?

I have just been diagnosed with osteopenia and have not been taking calcium due to bladder stones when I was 20 years younger. I have just been ...

How much elemental calcium is in a Caltrate 600 mg + vit. D pill?

If I am to take 1200 mg of calcium daily. How many caltrate 600 mg do I need to take to get 1200 mg of "elemental calcium"

Should a 60yo male be taking calcium and vitamin D supplement?

I was taking 600mg Caltrate and 1000IU Vitamin D supplements. Then I heard that is fine for women but not recommended for males, and that it can ...

Caltrate - Can I take 2 ostelin Vitamin D & Calcium tablets at the same time?

I have been advised to take 2 tablets of ostelin daily, can i take the two tablets together at the one time...

Flurish tab?

I am a male of age 36. I was having some calcium deficiency for past few days. My mother in law is advised by doctor in taking Flurish Tab ( 1 each ...