Can I just take calcium caltrate without doctor's advised?

It probably is ok.. but you should check with your doctor first . He will be aware of your medical history.

Is oyster shell the source of calcium in Caltrate chewables?

We have a patient that is allergic to any kind of seafood, fish, shellfish. She needs to take calcium badly, but we're trying to make sure ...

In what situations could you safely take more than 125mg of calcium a day?

How is taking more than 125mg of calcium a day classed as being safe? recenlyty started taken caltrate in doses of 1 or 2 tabs at 600mg each, felt ...

I belong to a reputable coop in Philly. They recommended a calcium supplement with caltrate and,?

... magnesium, and D3 and told me to take it with food. My md. said it doesn't matter what kind I take, my phamacist said caltrate can be taken ...

Should a 60yo male be taking calcium and vitamin D supplement?

I was taking 600mg Caltrate and 1000IU Vitamin D supplements. Then I heard that is fine for women but not recommended for males, and that it can ...

Flurish tab?

I am a male of age 36. I was having some calcium deficiency for past few days. My mother in law is advised by doctor in taking Flurish Tab ( 1 each ...