Can I just take calcium caltrate without doctor's advised?

It probably is ok.. but you should check with your doctor first . He will be aware of your medical history.

In what situations could you safely take more than 125mg of calcium a day?

How is taking more than 125mg of calcium a day classed as being safe? recenlyty started taken caltrate in doses of 1 or 2 tabs at 600mg each, felt ...

I belong to a reputable coop in Philly. They recommended a calcium supplement with caltrate and,?

... magnesium, and D3 and told me to take it with food. My md. said it doesn't matter what kind I take, my phamacist said caltrate can be taken ...

How much elemental calcium is in a Caltrate 600 mg + vit. D pill?

If I am to take 1200 mg of calcium daily. How many caltrate 600 mg do I need to take to get 1200 mg of "elemental calcium"

Should a 60yo male be taking calcium and vitamin D supplement?

I was taking 600mg Caltrate and 1000IU Vitamin D supplements. Then I heard that is fine for women but not recommended for males, and that it can ...

Caltrate - Can I take 2 ostelin Vitamin D & Calcium tablets at the same time?

I have been advised to take 2 tablets of ostelin daily, can i take the two tablets together at the one time...