Can I just take calcium caltrate without doctor's advised?

It probably is ok.. but you should check with your doctor first . He will be aware of your medical history.

My multivitamin has 405 mg calcium. Should I just take 1 Caltrate 600-D a day and 1 multivitamin?

Multivitamin equals 41% daily value and Caltrate 600-D equals 60% daily value. I'm afraid to take 1 multivitamin and 2 Caltrate 600-D as ...

Is oyster shell the source of calcium in Caltrate chewables?

We have a patient that is allergic to any kind of seafood, fish, shellfish. She needs to take calcium badly, but we're trying to make sure ...

How much elemental calcium is in a Caltrate 600 mg + vit. D pill?

If I am to take 1200 mg of calcium daily. How many caltrate 600 mg do I need to take to get 1200 mg of "elemental calcium"

Caltrate - Can I take 2 ostelin Vitamin D & Calcium tablets at the same time?

I have been advised to take 2 tablets of ostelin daily, can i take the two tablets together at the one time...

Flurish tab?

I am a male of age 36. I was having some calcium deficiency for past few days. My mother in law is advised by doctor in taking Flurish Tab ( 1 each ...