Can I go into a hot tub while taking exforge?

No. you can go into a hot tub either before or after taking exforge.

You have high blood pressure, and because of that it is up to your doctor. A HOT tub is up to 104 degrees and at this tempature your Blood Pressure can go up some more. I wish I could had said yes, but I have to give you an honest opinion no matter what.

Turn the temp down a little bit on the hot tub and call your doc to make sure it's ok. Relaxing in a (not too hot) hot tub with candles, nice music, soothing aroma therapy, may even help bring your BP down. Only my opinion. Double check with doc and have some relaxing fun! I hope your doc gives you the go ahead!