Can I give my two year old Clear Eyes?

Anonymous

Naphazoline ophthalmic used by infants and children is not recommended, since they are especially sensitive to the effects of naphazoline.

Read more by clicking on the link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naphazoline

Happy New Year.-

Zocor - Could your eyes get red on the inside of the lid and feel swollen?

Eye started to feel pinchy in the morning and after one month on the pill, I feel my eyes are heavy in the morning and lids heavy to open. I have to ...

Redness in eyes?

I have been using Xalatan for several months now. It seems my eyes are more bloodshot than usual. I was using Lumigan before that and my drug ...

Zylet eye drops for eye allergies and red eyes, is continued use ok?

I have been prescribed zylet for eye allergies. My eyes cleared and once again my eyes are red. I had zylet prescription left and put drop on eyes. ...

Overuse? I use 8hr Clear Eyes once every day, 24/7, two drops each eye, for years?

Does this mean I am over-using the product? I have none of the side-effects listed. A friend mentioned potential future Blood Pressure issues via a ...