Can I give my two year old Clear Eyes?

Anonymous

Naphazoline ophthalmic used by infants and children is not recommended, since they are especially sensitive to the effects of naphazoline.

Read more by clicking on the link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naphazoline

Happy New Year.-

Zocor - Could your eyes get red on the inside of the lid and feel swollen?

Eye started to feel pinchy in the morning and after one month on the pill, I feel my eyes are heavy in the morning and lids heavy to open. I have to ...

Do I have to give up blue eyes to save my sight?

Got my first script of Xalatan yesterday and became quite disturbed about info stating this medication could cause blue eyes to change to brown, no ...

Redness in eyes?

I have been using Xalatan for several months now. It seems my eyes are more bloodshot than usual. I was using Lumigan before that and my drug ...

Itching In Eyes, Nose, Ears & Throat?

Hi, I wanna say I am in a very bad condition and living is becoming very hard for me. I have been suffering from a fatal disease, at least I can say ...