Can I give albendazole suspension to a 10 month baby?

Albendazole can be used in pediatrics ... and only if strictly prescribed for that child.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/albendazole.html

I used albendazole for four weeks and thrice a month and now am pregnant?

Im afraid whether it causes any side effects to the baby in the womb. I started using Zentel from 15th feb to 15th march and i conceived. My period ...

Breastfeeding - I have to take clonamox caps1500mg/day for 5 days. can I breast feed my 1 month old?

... baby?i m taking difene as well.my baby has cough.what should i give my baby?

I am talking fluconazole for 4 month and now I have round worm can I take albendazole in same time?

i am taking fluconazole for toe nail i have to take it for another 6 month but i am suffering from round worm and i have some albendazole but i dont ...

How do you know that albendazole works? I want to know with certainty that my ordeal is finished?

I'm taking albendazole 200mg tablets for a pinworm infection. How will I know that it's definitely worked? I can't stand the ...