Can I give albendazole suspension to a 10 month baby?

Albendazole can be used in pediatrics ... and only if strictly prescribed for that child.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/albendazole.html

Albendazole - guarenteed gluten free?

My son has hookworm, probably due to his leaky gut. albendazole treatment recommended; however he is also on a glutenfree diet. Is Albendazole 100 % ...

I am talking fluconazole for 4 month and now I have round worm can I take albendazole in same time?

i am taking fluconazole for toe nail i have to take it for another 6 month but i am suffering from round worm and i have some albendazole but i dont ...

How do you know that albendazole works? I want to know with certainty that my ordeal is finished?

I'm taking albendazole 200mg tablets for a pinworm infection. How will I know that it's definitely worked? I can't stand the ...