Can I drink alcohol on nucynta?

It is not recommended to drink alcohol when taking Nucynta.

For more details please seek medical advice, take care.

Best wishes!

I was recently prescribe 150mg 3x daily of propafenone - can I drink coffee and alcohol?

i'm a 24 yr old female. can i take this and still drink coffee or alcohol? if not, no big deal. i'm just scared of taking it and having ...

I'm 21 years old and on the birth control pill and throw up EVERY time I drink alcohol?

Throwing up every single time I drink alcohol, even if it's just 3 beers or a whole bottle of liquor. This never used to happen to me, I was ...

Alcohol and wellbutrin?

I've just started taking Wellbutrin for my depression and was warned not to drink alcohol. However I've also read that stopping an alcohol ...

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...

What can I drink besides water that would make me urinate more often?

I sometimes have difficulty urinating and I would rather drink something else besides water what should I drink and no alcohol I do not drink alcohol