Can I drink alcohol on nucynta?

It is not recommended to drink alcohol when taking Nucynta.

For more details please seek medical advice, take care.

Best wishes!

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...

What can I drink besides water that would make me urinate more often?

I sometimes have difficulty urinating and I would rather drink something else besides water what should I drink and no alcohol I do not drink alcohol

Can I have a drink of alcohol taking tramadol?

Hi I take 1x100mg or sometimes not even that I have 1x50mg a morning about 7.00 am I have a special occasion an want to have a drink of alcohol at ...

Why do I get sparatic positives for alcohol and I dont drink?

Then it went away for several years. Now I'm testing positive for alcohol again. I don't drink. It's getting me in trouble. Please ...

Modafinil - what not to drink or eat with this?

Hi I was wondering if I was to take this what would you say I should NOT eat or drink e.g Alcohol, shellfish, dairy products, caffine that kind of ...