Can I drink alcohol on nucynta?

It is not recommended to drink alcohol when taking Nucynta.

For more details please seek medical advice, take care.

Best wishes!

How long after you stop taking Methotrexate can you drink alcohol? I took three 2.5 mgs once a week?

... for 4 months. I have now been off Methotrexate for 5 weeks. Is it ok to drink alcohol?

I'm 21 years old and on the birth control pill and throw up EVERY time I drink alcohol?

Throwing up every single time I drink alcohol, even if it's just 3 beers or a whole bottle of liquor. This never used to happen to me, I was ...

Xanax: Is it possible to skip my nightly dose of Xanax (1 mg.) to go to a party and drink alcohol?

I understand how dangerous it is to mix Xanax and alcohol, so of course I would never even attempt it. I have been on 1 mg. Xanax for 2 years now to ...

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...

What can I drink besides water that would make me urinate more often?

I sometimes have difficulty urinating and I would rather drink something else besides water what should I drink and no alcohol I do not drink alcohol