Can I drink alcohol on nucynta?

It is not recommended to drink alcohol when taking Nucynta.

For more details please seek medical advice, take care.

Best wishes!

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

What kind of alcohol can I drink with Zoloft? I only drink once a week but I want more than one?

ever since I have been on Zoloft, about 10 weeks now, I throw up when I drink. I even tried drinking just a little one night thinking I would be ok ...

I had acitomonphen. Is it safe to drink alcohol?

I took Tylenol about 3 hours ago. It was the Kirkland Costco brand. I want to go out and drink with my friends, and I wanted to know if it's ...

Why do I get sparatic positives for alcohol and I dont drink?

Then it went away for several years. Now I'm testing positive for alcohol again. I don't drink. It's getting me in trouble. Please ...

Modafinil - what not to drink or eat with this?

Hi I was wondering if I was to take this what would you say I should NOT eat or drink e.g Alcohol, shellfish, dairy products, caffine that kind of ...