Can I drink alcohol on nucynta?

It is not recommended to drink alcohol when taking Nucynta.

For more details please seek medical advice, take care.

Best wishes!

I was recently prescribe 150mg 3x daily of propafenone - can I drink coffee and alcohol?

i'm a 24 yr old female. can i take this and still drink coffee or alcohol? if not, no big deal. i'm just scared of taking it and having ...

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - Is it ok to drink alcohol while on this. Want to go out for my 30th bday?

Will it effect the pill's potency if I drink alcohol?

Alcohol and wellbutrin?

I've just started taking Wellbutrin for my depression and was warned not to drink alcohol. However I've also read that stopping an alcohol ...

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...