Can I drink alcohol on nucynta?

It is not recommended to drink alcohol when taking Nucynta.

For more details please seek medical advice, take care.

Best wishes!

I will start taking Zocar 20 mg?

When I drink alcohol sometime will that hurt me. When I drink alcohol with juice or diet pop would that hurt me

How long after you stop taking Methotrexate can you drink alcohol? I took three 2.5 mgs once a week?

... for 4 months. I have now been off Methotrexate for 5 weeks. Is it ok to drink alcohol?

Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - Is it ok to drink alcohol while on this. Want to go out for my 30th bday?

Will it effect the pill's potency if I drink alcohol?

Xanax: Is it possible to skip my nightly dose of Xanax (1 mg.) to go to a party and drink alcohol?

I understand how dangerous it is to mix Xanax and alcohol, so of course I would never even attempt it. I have been on 1 mg. Xanax for 2 years now to ...

What can I drink besides water that would make me urinate more often?

I sometimes have difficulty urinating and I would rather drink something else besides water what should I drink and no alcohol I do not drink alcohol