Can I drink alcohol on nucynta?

It is not recommended to drink alcohol when taking Nucynta.

For more details please seek medical advice, take care.

Best wishes!

Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - Is it ok to drink alcohol while on this. Want to go out for my 30th bday?

Will it effect the pill's potency if I drink alcohol?

Xanax: Is it possible to skip my nightly dose of Xanax (1 mg.) to go to a party and drink alcohol?

I understand how dangerous it is to mix Xanax and alcohol, so of course I would never even attempt it. I have been on 1 mg. Xanax for 2 years now to ...

What can I drink besides water that would make me urinate more often?

I sometimes have difficulty urinating and I would rather drink something else besides water what should I drink and no alcohol I do not drink alcohol

I had acitomonphen. Is it safe to drink alcohol?

I took Tylenol about 3 hours ago. It was the Kirkland Costco brand. I want to go out and drink with my friends, and I wanted to know if it's ...

Can I have a drink of alcohol taking tramadol?

Hi I take 1x100mg or sometimes not even that I have 1x50mg a morning about 7.00 am I have a special occasion an want to have a drink of alcohol at ...