Can I drink alcohol on nucynta?

It is not recommended to drink alcohol when taking Nucynta.

For more details please seek medical advice, take care.

Best wishes!

I will start taking Zocar 20 mg?

When I drink alcohol sometime will that hurt me. When I drink alcohol with juice or diet pop would that hurt me

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...

Why do I get sparatic positives for alcohol and I dont drink?

Then it went away for several years. Now I'm testing positive for alcohol again. I don't drink. It's getting me in trouble. Please ...

Can I drink alcohol with Diabetes Insipidus?

I have DI and I have heard rumors that you can't drink alcohol with DI and honestly I want to be able to drink. Can anyone fill me in with some ...