Can I apply vitamin e soft gel?

Are you asking if you can open a vitamin E capsule and apply the oil?
If so, the answer is yes.

Nocturnal Leg Cramps - I had suffered from SEVERE NLC. My doctor prescribed Qualaquin; in 2 days I?

... rejoiced. Now, more than a year later we've discovered my SWEATING: CONSTANT, PROFUSE & DISABLING sweating, has been caused by taking ...

Nocturnal Leg Cramps - what are causes of leg cramps - especially in the calf?

I have low back pain and I am currantly on oxycontin

How can u get rid of leg cramps?

mine legs have been hurting dont know what to do please help? I have been having leg cramps and wont go away please tell how can i get rid of them ...

Nocturnal Leg Cramps - OMG,I can't belive this site has a group for nocturnal leg cranps?

I been waking up with leg cramps for so long it's not even funny. the things I have learned about leg cramps I want to share with everyone. ...

What Rx besides Quinine Sulfate is effective in the tx of severe PM leg cramps?

My HMO and I are having an issue regarding the refilling of an existing Rx for Quinine Sulfate Tablets, 324 mg. tabs. The Rx is for 30 days only and ...