Can I apply vitamin e soft gel?

Are you asking if you can open a vitamin E capsule and apply the oil?
If so, the answer is yes.

How can u get rid of leg cramps?

mine legs have been hurting dont know what to do please help? I have been having leg cramps and wont go away please tell how can i get rid of them ...

Having bad leg cramps and nerve problems with the testosterone shots should I stop?

I have and serious leg cramps after the shot is that normal Iam in kidney failure and doing dialysis every day is this normal. RV

How long till my Vitamin D supplements make me feel better?

I was just diagnosed with low Vitamin D. I originally went to the doctor because of severe leg, feet, and hand cramps. He did blood work, and it ...

Nocturnal Leg Cramps - While help with my knee pains I ride my motorcycle all year and sit at a desk

... all day . By 6:00pm I cant keep my knees bent I have turn my chair side way and straight my legs to try releave some of the pain its getting ...