Can Halog be used for plantar's wart ?

no just shell out the 10 bucks and get the dr scholl's wart remover and freeze it off

I have had plantar faschitis since may of '08 and have been prescribed ibuprofen, sulindac?

and meloxican and to my dismay i have become immune to their effects. my doctor wont prescribe anything else. is there anything better?

How do you wean off of Halog?

I don't want to use it on my face for more than 2 weeks. I have rosacea and seb/derm.

Dry Skin - I am trying to wean off Halog. Will Clarifoam EF and Hylatopic Plus foams help?

... They were given to me by my doctor to be used all together. He said I should try to get off the Halog after 2 weeks. I have rosacea and ...

Will Aldara remove plantar warts?

I have been using compound W and Dr. Scholls plantar wart discs for about 1 month with no difference, i would like to know if Aldara will work for me?