Can Halog be used for plantar's wart ?

no just shell out the 10 bucks and get the dr scholl's wart remover and freeze it off

I have had plantar faschitis since may of '08 and have been prescribed ibuprofen, sulindac?

and meloxican and to my dismay i have become immune to their effects. my doctor wont prescribe anything else. is there anything better?

Dry Skin - I am trying to wean off Halog. Will Clarifoam EF and Hylatopic Plus foams help?

... They were given to me by my doctor to be used all together. He said I should try to get off the Halog after 2 weeks. I have rosacea and ...

Will Aldara remove plantar warts?

I have been using compound W and Dr. Scholls plantar wart discs for about 1 month with no difference, i would like to know if Aldara will work for me?

Plantar Fasciitis - I've got moderate symptoms of plantar?

Tendinitis. Apears to be moderately under control with physical therapy. With so many different exercises, I'm looking for the most effective ...

Bump left over after wart removal?

Hi, three weeks ago I had a wart burned off at the doctors office. I asked him to apply as much liquid nitrogen as possible and as such, the blood ...