Can Halog be used for plantar's wart ?

no just shell out the 10 bucks and get the dr scholl's wart remover and freeze it off

Warts - I had my plantar wart colony finally killed after 4o years. But its back with a vengeance,?

... in a different form. You may think this is crazy, but after it was painfully removed with one of those needle knife scalpels that cuts it into ...

Will Aldara remove plantar warts?

I have been using compound W and Dr. Scholls plantar wart discs for about 1 month with no difference, i would like to know if Aldara will work for me?

Plantar Fasciitis - I've got moderate symptoms of plantar?

Tendinitis. Apears to be moderately under control with physical therapy. With so many different exercises, I'm looking for the most effective ...

Bump left over after wart removal?

Hi, three weeks ago I had a wart burned off at the doctors office. I asked him to apply as much liquid nitrogen as possible and as such, the blood ...