Can everyone send me how they got dystonia?was any body drug induced by compazine?this is serious?

Anonymous

Hello kevinmishel. Could you reword your question. Appreciated,pledge

kevinmishel 11 Feb 2012

did you get any type of dystonia from compazine?i got it iv in hospital they said i was allergic but they overdosed me into tardive dystonia for 8 hrs and 3 in a pychosis coma

Anonymous 11 Feb 2012

Hard to say. It might be just as they said, an allergic reaction,pledge

i got it from unloading a truck with heavy equipment they say I stained so hard that's how i got it and have had it now 7 yrs