Can drinking energy drinks cause you to fail a drug screen urinalysis?

my older sister was in drug court and i am about 100% sure she did not take drugs while in drug court. she did however drink a few energy drinks and somehow did not pass the drug test. so she had it challenged and the results came back in her favor that is was infact from the energy drinks. So she was to never again drink them until she was complete with her program. she has completed it and i am so grateful and proud to say that she is not doing dope and running the streets but is now very involved in her bible college.