Can Doryx effect my menstrual cycle?

No. Doryx is a tetracycline antibiotic and it doesn't affect the menstrual cycle.

see http://www.drugs.com/mtm/doryx.html

Katsoup 21 Sep 2009

The same thing happened to me. I suspect that Doryx does affect my menstrual cycle. I started taking it a month ago. I've missed my period for 3-4 weeks now and I taken quite a few home pregnancy tests over the past few weeks. All of them came out negative. I'm not showing any symptoms of pregnancy. If 'asdfj' is saying that her cycle has been affected, I think we should take into consideration that this is an unknown side effect. Does anyone have any theories?

LeeAndrea 21 Oct 2009

My period has always been right on track and is now occuring every two weeks. Only since I started taking Doryx. There are no other changes in my lifestyle. Very curious.