Can dogs take cefdinir for uti?

I could not find Cefdinir listed in our Veterinary database.
You are best to talk to a Vet.

Urinary Tract Infection - I got another UTI when the weather suddenly turned very warm. Has anyone?

... else had this experience? I have been suffering with recurrent UTIs since last September. For two months I have been off antibiotics and thought ...

Urinary Tract Infection - short-term UTI's after intercourse, anyone else?

I get UTI's which only last a day or two; usually they occur 2 days post-intercourse. Home test strips are positive but lab tests come back ...

Can increased need to urinate be a sign of UTI?

I have had the overwhelming need to urinate constantly for the past 6-8 months and i have to urinate a lot or I get very uncomfortable and urinary ...

What are some methods I could practice to prevent transferring UTI's to women?

I'm a male in my mid 20's, been sexually active for about 7 years and I've been in and out of several relationships with females. ...

What does it mean if the pee hole itches really bad for a female?

My health teacher asked us this question today and asked the girls to come up with 4 possible answers. I thought a urinary tract infection (UTI) or ...