Can dogs take cefdinir for uti?

I could not find Cefdinir listed in our Veterinary database.
You are best to talk to a Vet.

Urinary Tract Infection - I suffered from uti's for many years and tried everything out there, am?

... resistant to most antibiotics now and then I discovered that taking 6000 - 8000 mg if vitamin C with rosehips daily has cleaned out my urinary ...

Urinary Tract Infection - I got another UTI when the weather suddenly turned very warm. Has anyone?

... else had this experience? I have been suffering with recurrent UTIs since last September. For two months I have been off antibiotics and thought ...

Urinary Tract Infection - I get UTI's quite often as does my mom so my first question is if they can

... be hereditary? Wondering for the sake of my daughters. My second question is about medication for UTI's. I get them often, and as I'm ...

Can increased need to urinate be a sign of UTI?

I have had the overwhelming need to urinate constantly for the past 6-8 months and i have to urinate a lot or I get very uncomfortable and urinary ...

Urinary Tract Infection - I get a UTI almost every time me and my boyfriend have sex. We don't get?

... to but like twice a month and I get one every time and they are very painful :( is there something we can do to prevent these?