Can dogs take cefdinir for uti?

I could not find Cefdinir listed in our Veterinary database.
You are best to talk to a Vet.

Urinary Tract Infection - Is there any way I can get medicine for a UTI if I have them often?

I have had some problems with UTI's through my teen years. I got my first one around the age of 13, and then not again until I turned 16 when I ...

Urinary Tract Infection - I suffered from uti's for many years and tried everything out there, am?

... resistant to most antibiotics now and then I discovered that taking 6000 - 8000 mg if vitamin C with rosehips daily has cleaned out my urinary ...

What are some methods I could practice to prevent transferring UTI's to women?

I'm a male in my mid 20's, been sexually active for about 7 years and I've been in and out of several relationships with females. ...

Urinary Tract Infection - have chronic uti just drinking lots of water how long til it gets better?

have had a uti for the last two years multiple doses of antibiotics just taking flomax

Urinary Tract Infection - Im planning a trip and am afriad to get a UTI AS I AM going to visit my?

... boyfriends who is in the military what should I do I help prevent UTI after sex