Can dogs take cefdinir for uti?

I could not find Cefdinir listed in our Veterinary database.
You are best to talk to a Vet.

Urinary Tract Infection - I suffered from uti's for many years and tried everything out there, am?

... resistant to most antibiotics now and then I discovered that taking 6000 - 8000 mg if vitamin C with rosehips daily has cleaned out my urinary ...

Urinary Tract Infection - I got another UTI when the weather suddenly turned very warm. Has anyone?

... else had this experience? I have been suffering with recurrent UTIs since last September. For two months I have been off antibiotics and thought ...

Urinary Tract Infection - I get UTI's quite often as does my mom so my first question is if they can

... be hereditary? Wondering for the sake of my daughters. My second question is about medication for UTI's. I get them often, and as I'm ...

What are some methods I could practice to prevent transferring UTI's to women?

I'm a male in my mid 20's, been sexually active for about 7 years and I've been in and out of several relationships with females. ...

Urinary Tract Infection - ER Dr told me I had a uti which I thought was a yeast infection and had?

... treated it twice with OTC one day doses. He prescribed cephalexin 500mg three times a day- I took one pill tues night, 3 wed and thurs and now ...

1 answer 9 days ago