Can dogs take cefdinir for uti?

I could not find Cefdinir listed in our Veterinary database.
You are best to talk to a Vet.

Urinary Tract Infection - I got another UTI when the weather suddenly turned very warm. Has anyone?

... else had this experience? I have been suffering with recurrent UTIs since last September. For two months I have been off antibiotics and thought ...

Can increased need to urinate be a sign of UTI?

I have had the overwhelming need to urinate constantly for the past 6-8 months and i have to urinate a lot or I get very uncomfortable and urinary ...

Urinary Tract Infection - I get a UTI almost every time me and my boyfriend have sex. We don't get?

... to but like twice a month and I get one every time and they are very painful :( is there something we can do to prevent these?

What does it mean if the pee hole itches really bad for a female?

My health teacher asked us this question today and asked the girls to come up with 4 possible answers. I thought a urinary tract infection (UTI) or ...

Urinary Tract Infection - chronic uti, can it be cured?

have had uti's for over 7 years. help