Can dogs take cefdinir for uti?

I could not find Cefdinir listed in our Veterinary database.
You are best to talk to a Vet.

Urinary Tract Infection - Is there any way I can get medicine for a UTI if I have them often?

I have had some problems with UTI's through my teen years. I got my first one around the age of 13, and then not again until I turned 16 when I ...

Urinary Tract Infection - I get UTI's quite often as does my mom so my first question is if they can

... be hereditary? Wondering for the sake of my daughters. My second question is about medication for UTI's. I get them often, and as I'm ...

Can increased need to urinate be a sign of UTI?

I have had the overwhelming need to urinate constantly for the past 6-8 months and i have to urinate a lot or I get very uncomfortable and urinary ...

Urinary Tract Infection - have chronic uti just drinking lots of water how long til it gets better?

have had a uti for the last two years multiple doses of antibiotics just taking flomax

Urinary Tract Infection - well uti affect my dental treatemnt in any way?

if im taking any medicane for denatl work will it affect the medicane am taking for uti