Can Demerol come in a capsule? Time release?

As far as I can tell it only comes in 50mgs pills... Dave

oxyaaron 28 Sep 2010

also comes in 100 mg...

Do demerol pills ever expire?

Have a demerol perscription from many years ago. Is it still good?

Is there a hollow pill capsule that will delay the release the pill you put in it?

I'm looking for a hollow pill capsule type of a thing that will enable me to buy immediate release Adderall (inexpensive) and turn it into ...

Coffee effecting time release capsules ?

I was wondering if drinking coffee with or after taking a time release capsule will make it desolve quicker resulting in it not lasting as long. ...

Does norco have demerol in it as a ingredient?

A friend of mine was administered norco for pain and told someone that the norco also had demerol in it. I was just wondering if this is true? I ...

Suddenly, I can't find a pharmacy to fill my demerol rx. Has it been discontinued?

I've filled my demerol 100mg x 150 for the last 17 years (pain of severe bladder seizures) with no problem. Now I can't even find someone ...