Can cytomel be stopped abruptly?

No, this will cause withdrawal effects caused by insufficiency of thyroid hormones in the blood

Cytomel can cause severe acne reaction?

For severe depression Im have a prescription of 5mcg for one week and have a very severe acne in face and neck, like cyst ,very red , and no respond ...

Grandfather abruptly stopped taking Lorazepam. Was taking 6-9mg/day. Horrible effects. Need help!?

My grandfather was prescribed 6-9mg a day of Lorazepam and abruptly stopped. Now he cannot move.? Well, barely. He can't walk nor get dressed. ...

Question about cytomel and clomid?

I wanted to know whether or not Clomid and Cytomel (T3) are controlled and and or schedualed drugs, thankyou.

Peginterferon Alfa-2B - what are the physical affects once peginterferon is stopped abruptly?

my husband was taking peginterferon along with ribavirin for HepC, 3 months into its use his medication intake was stopped abruptly because medicaid ...

Cytomel kpi 115 reformulation? How do I get the old one back?

I had been taking cyotmel brand name for a year. Everything was fine -Recently something happened to the pill kpi 115 manufacturing process - went ...