Can cytomel be stopped abruptly?

No, this will cause withdrawal effects caused by insufficiency of thyroid hormones in the blood

I was on synthroid and felt bad. The dr added cytomel. Felt worse. The dr removed cytomel?

I felt worse. Blood test showed TSH now 17. It was. 02. Is it normal to have these swings? Why can't dr get it right?

My doctor prescribed cytomel to boost my antidepressants (ciprolex). Has anyone had experience with?

... cytomel in this way as opposed to its use in thyroid therapy?

Peginterferon Alfa-2B - what are the physical affects once peginterferon is stopped abruptly?

my husband was taking peginterferon along with ribavirin for HepC, 3 months into its use his medication intake was stopped abruptly because medicaid ...

I want to know if cytomel makes it too hard for doctors to read my blood/lab results?

I am taking 25mic of cytomel along with 100 mics of Synthroid. My endocrinologist is not a fan of cytomel and I am his only patient on it. I have ...