Can cytomel be stopped abruptly?

No, this will cause withdrawal effects caused by insufficiency of thyroid hormones in the blood

Cytomel can cause severe acne reaction?

For severe depression Im have a prescription of 5mcg for one week and have a very severe acne in face and neck, like cyst ,very red , and no respond ...

Grandfather abruptly stopped taking Lorazepam. Was taking 6-9mg/day. Horrible effects. Need help!?

My grandfather was prescribed 6-9mg a day of Lorazepam and abruptly stopped. Now he cannot move.? Well, barely. He can't walk nor get dressed. ...

Donepezil - Are there any adverse effects of discontinuing aricept abruptly?

If the medication is stopped, will there be any serious effect if it is done abruptly as opposed to tapering it off?

Cytomel kpi 115 reformulation? How do I get the old one back?

I had been taking cyotmel brand name for a year. Everything was fine -Recently something happened to the pill kpi 115 manufacturing process - went ...

Can I take cytomel and metropolal together?

I have been on beta blockers atenolol for 25 years and armor thyroid for two years . Thyroid meds have always given me palpitations. New doctor ...