Can cytomel be stopped abruptly?

No, this will cause withdrawal effects caused by insufficiency of thyroid hormones in the blood

Cytomel can cause severe acne reaction?

For severe depression Im have a prescription of 5mcg for one week and have a very severe acne in face and neck, like cyst ,very red , and no respond ...

Grandfather abruptly stopped taking Lorazepam. Was taking 6-9mg/day. Horrible effects. Need help!?

My grandfather was prescribed 6-9mg a day of Lorazepam and abruptly stopped. Now he cannot move.? Well, barely. He can't walk nor get dressed. ...

Donepezil - Are there any adverse effects of discontinuing aricept abruptly?

If the medication is stopped, will there be any serious effect if it is done abruptly as opposed to tapering it off?

Question about cytomel and clomid?

I wanted to know whether or not Clomid and Cytomel (T3) are controlled and and or schedualed drugs, thankyou.

I was on synthroid and felt bad. The dr added cytomel. Felt worse. The dr removed cytomel?

I felt worse. Blood test showed TSH now 17. It was. 02. Is it normal to have these swings? Why can't dr get it right?