Can cytomel be stopped abruptly?

No, this will cause withdrawal effects caused by insufficiency of thyroid hormones in the blood

Grandfather abruptly stopped taking Lorazepam. Was taking 6-9mg/day. Horrible effects. Need help!?

My grandfather was prescribed 6-9mg a day of Lorazepam and abruptly stopped. Now he cannot move.? Well, barely. He can't walk nor get dressed. ...

Is Liothyronine just as effective as Cytomel?

My insurance company refilled my Cytomel RX as Liothyronine, I assume b/c of $$$$. Is it OK to take (5mcg- 1Xper day)?

My doctor prescribed cytomel to boost my antidepressants (ciprolex). Has anyone had experience with?

... cytomel in this way as opposed to its use in thyroid therapy?

I want to know if cytomel makes it too hard for doctors to read my blood/lab results?

I am taking 25mic of cytomel along with 100 mics of Synthroid. My endocrinologist is not a fan of cytomel and I am his only patient on it. I have ...