Can cytomel be stopped abruptly?

No, this will cause withdrawal effects caused by insufficiency of thyroid hormones in the blood

Grandfather abruptly stopped taking Lorazepam. Was taking 6-9mg/day. Horrible effects. Need help!?

My grandfather was prescribed 6-9mg a day of Lorazepam and abruptly stopped. Now he cannot move.? Well, barely. He can't walk nor get dressed. ...

Donepezil - Are there any adverse effects of discontinuing aricept abruptly?

If the medication is stopped, will there be any serious effect if it is done abruptly as opposed to tapering it off?

Is Liothyronine just as effective as Cytomel?

My insurance company refilled my Cytomel RX as Liothyronine, I assume b/c of $$$$. Is it OK to take (5mcg- 1Xper day)?

Cytomel kpi 115 reformulation? How do I get the old one back?

I had been taking cyotmel brand name for a year. Everything was fine -Recently something happened to the pill kpi 115 manufacturing process - went ...