Can cytomel be stopped abruptly?

No, this will cause withdrawal effects caused by insufficiency of thyroid hormones in the blood

Donepezil - Are there any adverse effects of discontinuing aricept abruptly?

If the medication is stopped, will there be any serious effect if it is done abruptly as opposed to tapering it off?

Is Liothyronine just as effective as Cytomel?

My insurance company refilled my Cytomel RX as Liothyronine, I assume b/c of $$$$. Is it OK to take (5mcg- 1Xper day)?

I was on synthroid and felt bad. The dr added cytomel. Felt worse. The dr removed cytomel?

I felt worse. Blood test showed TSH now 17. It was. 02. Is it normal to have these swings? Why can't dr get it right?

Peginterferon Alfa-2B - what are the physical affects once peginterferon is stopped abruptly?

my husband was taking peginterferon along with ribavirin for HepC, 3 months into its use his medication intake was stopped abruptly because medicaid ...

Cytomel kpi 115 reformulation? How do I get the old one back?

I had been taking cyotmel brand name for a year. Everything was fine -Recently something happened to the pill kpi 115 manufacturing process - went ...