Can cytomel be stopped abruptly?

No, this will cause withdrawal effects caused by insufficiency of thyroid hormones in the blood

Grandfather abruptly stopped taking Lorazepam. Was taking 6-9mg/day. Horrible effects. Need help!?

My grandfather was prescribed 6-9mg a day of Lorazepam and abruptly stopped. Now he cannot move.? Well, barely. He can't walk nor get dressed. ...

Donepezil - Are there any adverse effects of discontinuing aricept abruptly?

If the medication is stopped, will there be any serious effect if it is done abruptly as opposed to tapering it off?

I was on synthroid and felt bad. The dr added cytomel. Felt worse. The dr removed cytomel?

I felt worse. Blood test showed TSH now 17. It was. 02. Is it normal to have these swings? Why can't dr get it right?

My doctor prescribed cytomel to boost my antidepressants (ciprolex). Has anyone had experience with?

... cytomel in this way as opposed to its use in thyroid therapy?

Peginterferon Alfa-2B - what are the physical affects once peginterferon is stopped abruptly?

my husband was taking peginterferon along with ribavirin for HepC, 3 months into its use his medication intake was stopped abruptly because medicaid ...