Can cytomel be stopped abruptly?

No, this will cause withdrawal effects caused by insufficiency of thyroid hormones in the blood

Cytomel can cause severe acne reaction?

For severe depression Im have a prescription of 5mcg for one week and have a very severe acne in face and neck, like cyst ,very red , and no respond ...

Grandfather abruptly stopped taking Lorazepam. Was taking 6-9mg/day. Horrible effects. Need help!?

My grandfather was prescribed 6-9mg a day of Lorazepam and abruptly stopped. Now he cannot move.? Well, barely. He can't walk nor get dressed. ...

Question about cytomel and clomid?

I wanted to know whether or not Clomid and Cytomel (T3) are controlled and and or schedualed drugs, thankyou.

Can I take cytomel and metropolal together?

I have been on beta blockers atenolol for 25 years and armor thyroid for two years . Thyroid meds have always given me palpitations. New doctor ...