Can cytomel be stopped abruptly?

No, this will cause withdrawal effects caused by insufficiency of thyroid hormones in the blood

Question about cytomel and clomid?

I wanted to know whether or not Clomid and Cytomel (T3) are controlled and and or schedualed drugs, thankyou.

Is Liothyronine just as effective as Cytomel?

My insurance company refilled my Cytomel RX as Liothyronine, I assume b/c of $$$$. Is it OK to take (5mcg- 1Xper day)?

My doctor prescribed cytomel to boost my antidepressants (ciprolex). Has anyone had experience with?

... cytomel in this way as opposed to its use in thyroid therapy?

Peginterferon Alfa-2B - what are the physical affects once peginterferon is stopped abruptly?

my husband was taking peginterferon along with ribavirin for HepC, 3 months into its use his medication intake was stopped abruptly because medicaid ...

Cytomel kpi 115 reformulation? How do I get the old one back?

I had been taking cyotmel brand name for a year. Everything was fine -Recently something happened to the pill kpi 115 manufacturing process - went ...