Can coumadin cause gas or sever bloating?

Yes, Coumadin can cause flatulence or bloating.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/coumadin-side-effects.html

Can it cause hair loss?

Are there dangers to being put on coumadin by a pulmonologist and then going to a homeopathic Dr. and them reducing coumadin levels and putting you ...

Advise for a new Coumadin patient?

I am 29 years old and I was just dianosed with my first DVT... apparently it has been there for months now, following a tramatic injury to my foot ...

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) - Is my Cardiologist correct here - He has opted to leave a Greenfield?

... Filter in my Inferior Vena Cava "as an extra measure of protection" and I thought biological material built up on these? I have good, ...

Coumadin -been taking for about a year and a half. doctor says I am too high risk to stop??

Is there a web site I can go to to find what risk factor really is? I am stopping coumidin so I can take anti inflammatories.

Coumadin - Looking for participants for Warfarin therapy user research. Interested?

As someone who has struggled with deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolisms, I know how difficult Warfarin therapy can be. That is why my team and ...