Can coumadin cause gas or sever bloating?

Yes, Coumadin can cause flatulence or bloating.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/coumadin-side-effects.html

Deep Vein Thrombosis -- First Event - What are some of the foods and vegetables that you are not?

... suppose to eat if you are been treated for deep vein thrombosis

Deep Vein Thrombosis -- Recurrent Event - has anyone been able to get SSI disability from DVT. I am?

... a truck driver and can no longer drive I am 56 years old doctors will not give me release to go back to driving

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) -should I have still have swelling even though I'm at the right levels?

I'm 26 with clots in my right leg. I have factor 5 leaden and protein s... and c deficits. I'm in 10 mg of warfarin. My inr/pt is at 2.7.

Coumadin -been taking for about a year and a half. doctor says I am too high risk to stop??

Is there a web site I can go to to find what risk factor really is? I am stopping coumidin so I can take anti inflammatories.

Coumadin - Looking for participants for Warfarin therapy user research. Interested?

As someone who has struggled with deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolisms, I know how difficult Warfarin therapy can be. That is why my team and ...