Can coumadin cause gas or sever bloating?

Yes, Coumadin can cause flatulence or bloating.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/coumadin-side-effects.html

Deep Vein Thrombosis -- First Event - What are some of the foods and vegetables that you are not?

... suppose to eat if you are been treated for deep vein thrombosis

Can it cause hair loss?

Are there dangers to being put on coumadin by a pulmonologist and then going to a homeopathic Dr. and them reducing coumadin levels and putting you ...

Advise for a new Coumadin patient?

I am 29 years old and I was just dianosed with my first DVT... apparently it has been there for months now, following a tramatic injury to my foot ...

Has anyone experienced increased BP after DVT's/PE's and using Coumadin?

I was diagnosed with bilateral PE's and DVT's behind both knees in 2/12. I am on Coumadin with INR-Proth consistently between 2 and 3. My ...

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) - Is my Cardiologist correct here - He has opted to leave a Greenfield?

... Filter in my Inferior Vena Cava "as an extra measure of protection" and I thought biological material built up on these? I have good, ...