Can coumadin cause gas or sever bloating?

Yes, Coumadin can cause flatulence or bloating.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/coumadin-side-effects.html

Deep Vein Thrombosis -- First Event - What are some of the foods and vegetables that you are not?

... suppose to eat if you are been treated for deep vein thrombosis

Deep Vein Thrombosis -- Recurrent Event - has anyone been able to get SSI disability from DVT. I am?

... a truck driver and can no longer drive I am 56 years old doctors will not give me release to go back to driving

Can it cause hair loss?

Are there dangers to being put on coumadin by a pulmonologist and then going to a homeopathic Dr. and them reducing coumadin levels and putting you ...

Advise for a new Coumadin patient?

I am 29 years old and I was just dianosed with my first DVT... apparently it has been there for months now, following a tramatic injury to my foot ...

Coumadin -been taking for about a year and a half. doctor says I am too high risk to stop??

Is there a web site I can go to to find what risk factor really is? I am stopping coumidin so I can take anti inflammatories.