Can coumadin cause gas or sever bloating?

Yes, Coumadin can cause flatulence or bloating.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/coumadin-side-effects.html

Deep Vein Thrombosis -- First Event - What are some of the foods and vegetables that you are not?

... suppose to eat if you are been treated for deep vein thrombosis

Deep Vein Thrombosis -- Recurrent Event - has anyone been able to get SSI disability from DVT. I am?

... a truck driver and can no longer drive I am 56 years old doctors will not give me release to go back to driving

Has anyone experienced increased BP after DVT's/PE's and using Coumadin?

I was diagnosed with bilateral PE's and DVT's behind both knees in 2/12. I am on Coumadin with INR-Proth consistently between 2 and 3. My ...

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) - Is my Cardiologist correct here - He has opted to leave a Greenfield?

... Filter in my Inferior Vena Cava "as an extra measure of protection" and I thought biological material built up on these? I have good, ...

Been on coumadin and lovanox for two months now. Inr still not theraputic. 20mg c?

Been on 20 mg Coumadin and 130 mg lovenox. My inr reached 2.24 for one day then shot back down the next to a 1.76. It continues going up and down. I ...