can clonidine and evista be taken at the same time?

There are no documented interactions between clonidine and Evista (though that doesn't always mean there are none). Should be okay.

Breast Cancer, Prevention - Hi, I have been diagnosed with DCIS, oestrogen receptor positive. I am?

... 48 years old and perimenopausal. I would appreciate it if you could advise whether I could take Evista instead of Tamoxifen? Many thanks Shayne

Prevention of Osteoporosis - Is there a medication for osteoporosis called "Alinderade" or?

... Alenderate? "There is osteoporosis, and she is taking "Alinderade" 1 tablet each week for that. (I have no clue).

What can be done about pain in the leg which comes on with use of Fosamax, what can I take instead?

I have had pain in the right leg for some time now. It appears with use of alendronate (Fosamax), and Evista. Any recommendation for a drug for ...

I have been taking miacalcin nasal spray about 1 mo. plus evista?

for several years. Since miacalcin I now have pain in both hips and lower back. Is this related to the miacalcin? I was on Actonel previously, which ...