can clonidine and evista be taken at the same time?

There are no documented interactions between clonidine and Evista (though that doesn't always mean there are none). Should be okay.

Prevention of Osteoporosis - Is there a medication for osteoporosis called "Alinderade" or?

... Alenderate? "There is osteoporosis, and she is taking "Alinderade" 1 tablet each week for that. (I have no clue).

Does evista cause breast to enlarge?

I have been taking Evista for 3 months now. My breast have enlarged and it seems that my tits are aways showing through my clothing. I now layer up ...

Which are the best osteoporosis medications?

I'm 54 yrs. old and have osteoporosis. I broke my right arm last winter and 2 weeks ago I broke my left arm (wrist). I am taking calcium ...

Anyone exper. difference bet. evista and generic raloxifene?

Has anyone experienced a difference between the effectiveness of (or any other difference) evista and generic raloxifene?