can clonidine and evista be taken at the same time?

There are no documented interactions between clonidine and Evista (though that doesn't always mean there are none). Should be okay.

Does evista cause breast to enlarge?

I have been taking Evista for 3 months now. My breast have enlarged and it seems that my tits are aways showing through my clothing. I now layer up ...

Which are the best osteoporosis medications?

I'm 54 yrs. old and have osteoporosis. I broke my right arm last winter and 2 weeks ago I broke my left arm (wrist). I am taking calcium ...

What can be done about pain in the leg which comes on with use of Fosamax, what can I take instead?

I have had pain in the right leg for some time now. It appears with use of alendronate (Fosamax), and Evista. Any recommendation for a drug for ...

Evista - is there a length of time to take this medication?

ie: it's reported after 5 yrs fosamax if not longer effective and should be discontinued. At a Women's Health Seminar, a gyn told us that ...