can clonidine and evista be taken at the same time?

There are no documented interactions between clonidine and Evista (though that doesn't always mean there are none). Should be okay.

Breast Cancer, Prevention - Hi, I have been diagnosed with DCIS, oestrogen receptor positive. I am?

... 48 years old and perimenopausal. I would appreciate it if you could advise whether I could take Evista instead of Tamoxifen? Many thanks Shayne

Prevention of Osteoporosis - Is there a medication for osteoporosis called "Alinderade" or?

... Alenderate? "There is osteoporosis, and she is taking "Alinderade" 1 tablet each week for that. (I have no clue).

Can you get pregnant while on Evista?

I'm in my 20s and my doctor is about to put me on Evista. I have severe endometriosis and she and an endometriosis specialist thought it might ...

What can be done about pain in the leg which comes on with use of Fosamax, what can I take instead?

I have had pain in the right leg for some time now. It appears with use of alendronate (Fosamax), and Evista. Any recommendation for a drug for ...

Evista - is there a length of time to take this medication?

ie: it's reported after 5 yrs fosamax if not longer effective and should be discontinued. At a Women's Health Seminar, a gyn told us that ...