can clonidine and evista be taken at the same time?

There are no documented interactions between clonidine and Evista (though that doesn't always mean there are none). Should be okay.

Prevention of Osteoporosis - Is there a medication for osteoporosis called "Alinderade" or?

... Alenderate? "There is osteoporosis, and she is taking "Alinderade" 1 tablet each week for that. (I have no clue).

What can be done about pain in the leg which comes on with use of Fosamax, what can I take instead?

I have had pain in the right leg for some time now. It appears with use of alendronate (Fosamax), and Evista. Any recommendation for a drug for ...

Does Evista help rebuild bone?

I have been prescribed Evista for osteoporosis and I didn't know if Evista helped to rebuild bone as my T score is -3.3

Anyone exper. difference bet. evista and generic raloxifene?

Has anyone experienced a difference between the effectiveness of (or any other difference) evista and generic raloxifene?