can clonidine and evista be taken at the same time?

There are no documented interactions between clonidine and Evista (though that doesn't always mean there are none). Should be okay.

Breast Cancer, Prevention - Hi, I have been diagnosed with DCIS, oestrogen receptor positive. I am?

... 48 years old and perimenopausal. I would appreciate it if you could advise whether I could take Evista instead of Tamoxifen? Many thanks Shayne

Can you get pregnant while on Evista?

I'm in my 20s and my doctor is about to put me on Evista. I have severe endometriosis and she and an endometriosis specialist thought it might ...

What can be done about pain in the leg which comes on with use of Fosamax, what can I take instead?

I have had pain in the right leg for some time now. It appears with use of alendronate (Fosamax), and Evista. Any recommendation for a drug for ...

Does Evista help rebuild bone?

I have been prescribed Evista for osteoporosis and I didn't know if Evista helped to rebuild bone as my T score is -3.3