can clonidine and evista be taken at the same time?

There are no documented interactions between clonidine and Evista (though that doesn't always mean there are none). Should be okay.

Breast Cancer, Prevention - Hi, I have been diagnosed with DCIS, oestrogen receptor positive. I am?

... 48 years old and perimenopausal. I would appreciate it if you could advise whether I could take Evista instead of Tamoxifen? Many thanks Shayne

Does evista cause breast to enlarge?

I have been taking Evista for 3 months now. My breast have enlarged and it seems that my tits are aways showing through my clothing. I now layer up ...

Can you get pregnant while on Evista?

I'm in my 20s and my doctor is about to put me on Evista. I have severe endometriosis and she and an endometriosis specialist thought it might ...

I have been taking miacalcin nasal spray about 1 mo. plus evista?

for several years. Since miacalcin I now have pain in both hips and lower back. Is this related to the miacalcin? I was on Actonel previously, which ...