can clonidine and evista be taken at the same time?

There are no documented interactions between clonidine and Evista (though that doesn't always mean there are none). Should be okay.

Can you get pregnant while on Evista?

I'm in my 20s and my doctor is about to put me on Evista. I have severe endometriosis and she and an endometriosis specialist thought it might ...

Which are the best osteoporosis medications?

I'm 54 yrs. old and have osteoporosis. I broke my right arm last winter and 2 weeks ago I broke my left arm (wrist). I am taking calcium ...

What can be done about pain in the leg which comes on with use of Fosamax, what can I take instead?

I have had pain in the right leg for some time now. It appears with use of alendronate (Fosamax), and Evista. Any recommendation for a drug for ...

I have been taking miacalcin nasal spray about 1 mo. plus evista?

for several years. Since miacalcin I now have pain in both hips and lower back. Is this related to the miacalcin? I was on Actonel previously, which ...

Does Evista help rebuild bone?

I have been prescribed Evista for osteoporosis and I didn't know if Evista helped to rebuild bone as my T score is -3.3