can clonidine and evista be taken at the same time?

There are no documented interactions between clonidine and Evista (though that doesn't always mean there are none). Should be okay.

Breast Cancer, Prevention - Hi, I have been diagnosed with DCIS, oestrogen receptor positive. I am?

... 48 years old and perimenopausal. I would appreciate it if you could advise whether I could take Evista instead of Tamoxifen? Many thanks Shayne

Prevention of Osteoporosis - Is there a medication for osteoporosis called "Alinderade" or?

... Alenderate? "There is osteoporosis, and she is taking "Alinderade" 1 tablet each week for that. (I have no clue).

Which are the best osteoporosis medications?

I'm 54 yrs. old and have osteoporosis. I broke my right arm last winter and 2 weeks ago I broke my left arm (wrist). I am taking calcium ...

Evista - is there a length of time to take this medication?

ie: it's reported after 5 yrs fosamax if not longer effective and should be discontinued. At a Women's Health Seminar, a gyn told us that ...