can clonidine and evista be taken at the same time?

There are no documented interactions between clonidine and Evista (though that doesn't always mean there are none). Should be okay.

Prevention of Osteoporosis - Is there a medication for osteoporosis called "Alinderade" or?

... Alenderate? "There is osteoporosis, and she is taking "Alinderade" 1 tablet each week for that. (I have no clue).

Can you get pregnant while on Evista?

I'm in my 20s and my doctor is about to put me on Evista. I have severe endometriosis and she and an endometriosis specialist thought it might ...

Which are the best osteoporosis medications?

I'm 54 yrs. old and have osteoporosis. I broke my right arm last winter and 2 weeks ago I broke my left arm (wrist). I am taking calcium ...

I have been taking miacalcin nasal spray about 1 mo. plus evista?

for several years. Since miacalcin I now have pain in both hips and lower back. Is this related to the miacalcin? I was on Actonel previously, which ...

Anyone exper. difference bet. evista and generic raloxifene?

Has anyone experienced a difference between the effectiveness of (or any other difference) evista and generic raloxifene?