can clonidine and evista be taken at the same time?

There are no documented interactions between clonidine and Evista (though that doesn't always mean there are none). Should be okay.

Which are the best osteoporosis medications?

I'm 54 yrs. old and have osteoporosis. I broke my right arm last winter and 2 weeks ago I broke my left arm (wrist). I am taking calcium ...

I have been taking miacalcin nasal spray about 1 mo. plus evista?

for several years. Since miacalcin I now have pain in both hips and lower back. Is this related to the miacalcin? I was on Actonel previously, which ...

Does Evista help rebuild bone?

I have been prescribed Evista for osteoporosis and I didn't know if Evista helped to rebuild bone as my T score is -3.3

Evista - is there a length of time to take this medication?

ie: it's reported after 5 yrs fosamax if not longer effective and should be discontinued. At a Women's Health Seminar, a gyn told us that ...

Anyone exper. difference bet. evista and generic raloxifene?

Has anyone experienced a difference between the effectiveness of (or any other difference) evista and generic raloxifene?

0 answers 7 days ago