Can clindamycin clear up a lymph node infection?

Yes, Clindamycin can be used to treat a lymph node infection.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/clindamycin/

I just had an open neck biopsy of a deep lymph node to check for lymphoma; the plan before surgery?

... was for the surgeon to take just one lymph node but he ended up taking two. Does any one know what his reasons for doing so might be? Thanks

Swollen lymph node on both sides of groin?

I'm 18, for the past couple of days I've been super gassy, burping, and cramping. Now I have swollen lymph nodes of both sides of my groin ...

Deep Neck Infection - I'm takeing clindamycin 300 mg 2 capsules 3 times a day for a infection in my?

... Trake but I still have this bad odor comeing from my neck it seems like it's not working what should I do continue to take them because ...

What things can I do to help the swelling of my lymph nodes go down?

An ultrasound has confirmed that the right groin lymph nodes are swollen. I have no infection or fever. My doctor has asked me to repeat the test in ...

0 answers 4 days ago