Can clindamycin clear up a lymph node infection?

Yes, Clindamycin can be used to treat a lymph node infection.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/clindamycin/

Deep Neck Infection - I'm takeing clindamycin 300 mg 2 capsules 3 times a day for a infection in my?

... Trake but I still have this bad odor comeing from my neck it seems like it's not working what should I do continue to take them because ...

Has anyone gotten a swollen lymph node on harvoni? I am finishing my second week and just noticed a?

... swollen lymph node in my neck.it is tender. i am seeing the doctor tomorrow and will get blood work.

Will trimethoprim 100mg/day cure mild epydidymitis that is secondary to bacterial prostatitis?

I have been taking trimethoprim for prostatitis and the symptoms have improved a lot. However, my lymph nodes in the groin have swelled a bit and I ...

Swollen lymph node?

I have a swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck it's lot visable until I touch it it's quite large compared to my right one but it ...