Can clindamycin clear up a lymph node infection?

Yes, Clindamycin can be used to treat a lymph node infection.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/clindamycin/

I just had an open neck biopsy of a deep lymph node to check for lymphoma; the plan before surgery?

... was for the surgeon to take just one lymph node but he ended up taking two. Does any one know what his reasons for doing so might be? Thanks

Infections - I am taking CLINDAMYCIN for an abscess. I would like to know if CLINDAMYCIN ALSO TREATS

... Any kind of std? For example: clamydia or gonnoria?

I am on clindamycin hcl 150mg po cap 3tabs 3 times a day?

sence i started taking this medication i have been having a lot of pressure in my stomac and have the feeling i need to pee all the time. is this ...

Deep Neck Infection - I'm takeing clindamycin 300 mg 2 capsules 3 times a day for a infection in my?

... Trake but I still have this bad odor comeing from my neck it seems like it's not working what should I do continue to take them because ...