Can clindamycin clear up a lymph node infection?

Yes, Clindamycin can be used to treat a lymph node infection.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/clindamycin/

I just had an open neck biopsy of a deep lymph node to check for lymphoma; the plan before surgery?

... was for the surgeon to take just one lymph node but he ended up taking two. Does any one know what his reasons for doing so might be? Thanks

Deep Neck Infection - I'm takeing clindamycin 300 mg 2 capsules 3 times a day for a infection in my?

... Trake but I still have this bad odor comeing from my neck it seems like it's not working what should I do continue to take them because ...

Will trimethoprim 100mg/day cure mild epydidymitis that is secondary to bacterial prostatitis?

I have been taking trimethoprim for prostatitis and the symptoms have improved a lot. However, my lymph nodes in the groin have swelled a bit and I ...

Swollen lymph node?

I have a swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck it's lot visable until I touch it it's quite large compared to my right one but it ...