Can cipro be used for an absessed tooth?

Yes, ciprofloxacin can be used for a tooth infection, if your dentist has prescribed it.

I have an absessed tooth, Is it okay to use erythromycin ophthalmic ointment on toot?

I have the eyedrops (erythromycin ophthalmic ointment ISP,0.5%). I am wondering if it would be okay or beneficial to put onto the infected tooth ...

I have an tooth infection and was gvien cipro how long for this mess to help and what else can I do?

... to help i have to get the infection out first and swishing perioxde what else can i do in a lot of pain

Is cipro effective when used to treat mouth/tooth infctn?

Pain with facial swelling and with what appears to puss at front upper tooth area - hole where awtooth broke off. Area below eye and next to nose ...

I am in incredible pain from infected tooth. No insurance, no $, what dosage of CIPRO?

Oh, it's my dogs CIPRO. Haven't seen dentist since I was laid off in 2008; bad genetics left me with 8 missing teeth and a lot of pain. ...