Can cipro be used for an absessed tooth?

Yes, ciprofloxacin can be used for a tooth infection, if your dentist has prescribed it.

I have an absessed tooth, Is it okay to use erythromycin ophthalmic ointment on toot?

I have the eyedrops (erythromycin ophthalmic ointment ISP,0.5%). I am wondering if it would be okay or beneficial to put onto the infected tooth ...

What is the dosage of ciprofloxacin 500 mg tablets for a severe tooth infection ?

I have slight swelling of my upper lip and right upper cheek from below my eye to the right corner where my lips meet. There is also moderate pain in ...

Recovering opiate adict w/ absessed tooth?

ok so i had a tooth that was hurting pretty bad yesterday so i went to the dentist and told her about it, but made it very clear that i not only ...

Is cipro effective when used to treat mouth/tooth infctn?

Pain with facial swelling and with what appears to puss at front upper tooth area - hole where awtooth broke off. Area below eye and next to nose ...