Can biaxin cause tendonitis?

Tendonitis is not a known side effect of Biaxin.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/biaxin-side-effects.html

11 yr girl on Biaxin for sinusitus. Is working, but vomited once each on day 3 and 4. Is this okay?

The sinusitius was pretty bad, and the Biaxin is clearing it up. We're thinking the vomiting could be a combination of the medicine and the goop ...

Is Vimovo good for tendonitis?

Have patella tendonitis, am unfamiliar with NSAIDS, will this med help, thank you.

Wondering about a Possible "Biaxin" reaction?

I was hoping someone could help me with this, because my temp is bouncing up and down, say from 98.4 to 100.00 and is Very strange for me. I have ...

How dangerous is Avelox for me at 67 years old after bad reaction to Biaxin and Biaxin xl?

I was diagnosed with Bronchitis in October 2013. Given Biaxin 10 days to clear chest infection Dec. Supposed sinus infection March 2014 14 days of ...