Can biaxin cause tendonitis?

Tendonitis is not a known side effect of Biaxin.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/biaxin-side-effects.html

11 yr girl on Biaxin for sinusitus. Is working, but vomited once each on day 3 and 4. Is this okay?

The sinusitius was pretty bad, and the Biaxin is clearing it up. We're thinking the vomiting could be a combination of the medicine and the goop ...

Is Vimovo good for tendonitis?

Have patella tendonitis, am unfamiliar with NSAIDS, will this med help, thank you.

How dangerous is Avelox for me at 67 years old after bad reaction to Biaxin and Biaxin xl?

I was diagnosed with Bronchitis in October 2013. Given Biaxin 10 days to clear chest infection Dec. Supposed sinus infection March 2014 14 days of ...

Can you have tendonitis at the bottom of your scull?

I have pain at back base of my scull could this be tendonitis I have had it for 3 months now went for all test for my head nothing shows Dr thinks it ...