Can Bactrim cause a false positive for amphetamines/methamphetamines on a hair follicle test?

Nope, I really don't believe it would. But, you can check it out with a Pharmacist. They are the best for knowing all the ingredients and what may "masquerade as" or mimmick another drug.

I am not a pharmacist, but can't imagine why Bactrim would cause a test to register amphetamines. It is a combination of trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, a sulfa drug.

It eliminates bacteria that cause various infections, including infections of the urinary tract, lungs (pneumonia), ears, and intestines