Can bactrim be taken for an abscess tooth?

yes here is a web site on how to take it. hope this helps
http://www.ehow.com/how_2321254_treat-tooth-abscess-bactrim.html

Is bactrim good for a TOOTH INFECTION?

I have a tooth ache and was going to take bactrim ds. will it work for this type of infection?

Will taking tetracycline help my abscess tooth? they are 500 MG?

I have an abscess tooth and I already have a script of tetracycline (500 MG) and I'm wondering if it will relieve the infection so that I can go ...

What is the best antibotic for abcessed tooth?

i have been taking bactrim for a week now for a abcessed tooth and i get up this morning and the whole right side of my face is swollen up in my eye

Can I use Avelox for a tooth abscess and sinus infection?

I have a tooth abscess and have a sinus infection which may or may not be related but it is making me miserable. I have a throbbing headache and the ...

After 5 days of bactrim ds 800-160 --2 tabs a day...My skin abscess is just as bad if not worse?

I had a small tingling itch under the skin on top of my index finger. I did not scratch it I just rubbed it and thought it went away. The next ...