Can azithromycin be used for a bladder infection?

Anonymous

You can but bactrim ( which is sulfa based) or cipro are the drug of choice for bladder and Uti's.

How do macrobid and amantadine work for recurring bladder infections?

I have a cronic condition and am on macrobid low dose once a day, recently my doctor put me on amantadine do both drugs work for preventing bladder ...

I am 51 years old & have suffered recurrent bladder infections for the past four years - any advice?

It all started when I got my ovaries removed and since then it has been a reoccuring problem. I've been on countless antibiotics and sometimes ...

Completed the full dosage of Cipro for a bladder infection, should I still be in pain?

The bladder infection is accompanied with intense itching inside of my vaginal walls. The doctor said it was probably yeast. She prescribed me ...

Thrombocythemia - I have been on Hydrea for 4 months now and have noticed I have what I thought were

... bladder infections but the tests come up negative. However, the drugs used to treat the infection take the symptoms away