Can azithromycin be used for a bladder infection?

Anonymous

You can but bactrim ( which is sulfa based) or cipro are the drug of choice for bladder and Uti's.

Could Phentermine cause a female to have a bladder infection?

I began taking Phentermine four weeks ago and have developed a bladder infection. Could the Phentermine have caused the infection, as I have not had ...

Can singulair cause bladder infections in kids?

my 8 year old daughter takes singulair and has for the past two years. she has also had alot of bladder infections. she was gone to her dads this ...

Bladder mystery?

Hello I have a VERY frusterating problem. Im in my early 20s, and I got a bladder infection 2 weeks ago. Since then I have had to switch medications ...

I am 51 years old & have suffered recurrent bladder infections for the past four years - any advice?

It all started when I got my ovaries removed and since then it has been a reoccuring problem. I've been on countless antibiotics and sometimes ...

Completed the full dosage of Cipro for a bladder infection, should I still be in pain?

The bladder infection is accompanied with intense itching inside of my vaginal walls. The doctor said it was probably yeast. She prescribed me ...