Can azithromycin be used for a bladder infection?

Anonymous

You can but bactrim ( which is sulfa based) or cipro are the drug of choice for bladder and Uti's.

How do macrobid and amantadine work for recurring bladder infections?

I have a cronic condition and am on macrobid low dose once a day, recently my doctor put me on amantadine do both drugs work for preventing bladder ...

Bladder mystery?

Hello I have a VERY frusterating problem. Im in my early 20s, and I got a bladder infection 2 weeks ago. Since then I have had to switch medications ...

Azithromycin - I was prescribed azithromax 1 gm pak powder, I mixed it But I didn't drink?

... immediately, I tried one sip and it was terrible does this means it's gone bad?? Please help I need to clear this infection

Completed the full dosage of Cipro for a bladder infection, should I still be in pain?

The bladder infection is accompanied with intense itching inside of my vaginal walls. The doctor said it was probably yeast. She prescribed me ...

Thrombocythemia - I have been on Hydrea for 4 months now and have noticed I have what I thought were

... bladder infections but the tests come up negative. However, the drugs used to treat the infection take the symptoms away