Can azithromycin be used for a bladder infection?

Anonymous

You can but bactrim ( which is sulfa based) or cipro are the drug of choice for bladder and Uti's.

Bladder infections on spiriva. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem?

Three bladder infection in the 7 months on spiriva along with voice changes. It is begining to really bother me. My breathing is better but I can not ...

Bladder mystery?

Hello I have a VERY frusterating problem. Im in my early 20s, and I got a bladder infection 2 weeks ago. Since then I have had to switch medications ...

I am 51 years old & have suffered recurrent bladder infections for the past four years - any advice?

It all started when I got my ovaries removed and since then it has been a reoccuring problem. I've been on countless antibiotics and sometimes ...

Azithromycin - I was prescribed azithromax 1 gm pak powder, I mixed it But I didn't drink?

... immediately, I tried one sip and it was terrible does this means it's gone bad?? Please help I need to clear this infection

Thrombocythemia - I have been on Hydrea for 4 months now and have noticed I have what I thought were

... bladder infections but the tests come up negative. However, the drugs used to treat the infection take the symptoms away