Can azithromycin be used for a bladder infection?

Anonymous

You can but bactrim ( which is sulfa based) or cipro are the drug of choice for bladder and Uti's.

Could Phentermine cause a female to have a bladder infection?

I began taking Phentermine four weeks ago and have developed a bladder infection. Could the Phentermine have caused the infection, as I have not had ...

How do macrobid and amantadine work for recurring bladder infections?

I have a cronic condition and am on macrobid low dose once a day, recently my doctor put me on amantadine do both drugs work for preventing bladder ...

Can singulair cause bladder infections in kids?

my 8 year old daughter takes singulair and has for the past two years. she has also had alot of bladder infections. she was gone to her dads this ...

Azithromycin - I was prescribed azithromax 1 gm pak powder, I mixed it But I didn't drink?

... immediately, I tried one sip and it was terrible does this means it's gone bad?? Please help I need to clear this infection

Thrombocythemia - I have been on Hydrea for 4 months now and have noticed I have what I thought were

... bladder infections but the tests come up negative. However, the drugs used to treat the infection take the symptoms away