Can azithromycin be used for a bladder infection?

You can but bactrim ( which is sulfa based) or cipro are the drug of choice for bladder and Uti's.

Bladder infections on spiriva. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem?

Three bladder infection in the 7 months on spiriva along with voice changes. It is begining to really bother me. My breathing is better but I can not ...

Hubby prescribed 2 tablets of Azithromycin 500MG Tablet & a 10 day supply of Ciprofloxacin?

my husband was prescribed 2 tablets of Azithromycin 500MG Tablet and a 10 day supply of Ciprofloxacin Hcl 500MG Tablet (20 tablets) he is claiming it ...

Grandma on Tarceva and feels like she has a bladder infection.. But she doesn't ?

My grandma has felt like she's had a bladder infection for the last week. She went to the doctors two days ago to get checked but they said she ...

I have a prolapsed bladder. An overactive bladder and cystitis?

I was using a gelhorn ordinary which worked pretty well until I kept getting yeast infections. I went to a new dr and she could hardly remove the ...