Can azithromycin be used for a bladder infection?

Anonymous

You can but bactrim ( which is sulfa based) or cipro are the drug of choice for bladder and Uti's.

Bladder infections on spiriva. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem?

Three bladder infection in the 7 months on spiriva along with voice changes. It is begining to really bother me. My breathing is better but I can not ...

How do macrobid and amantadine work for recurring bladder infections?

I have a cronic condition and am on macrobid low dose once a day, recently my doctor put me on amantadine do both drugs work for preventing bladder ...

Can singulair cause bladder infections in kids?

my 8 year old daughter takes singulair and has for the past two years. she has also had alot of bladder infections. she was gone to her dads this ...

Completed the full dosage of Cipro for a bladder infection, should I still be in pain?

The bladder infection is accompanied with intense itching inside of my vaginal walls. The doctor said it was probably yeast. She prescribed me ...

Thrombocythemia - I have been on Hydrea for 4 months now and have noticed I have what I thought were

... bladder infections but the tests come up negative. However, the drugs used to treat the infection take the symptoms away