Can azithromycin be used for a bladder infection?

Anonymous

You can but bactrim ( which is sulfa based) or cipro are the drug of choice for bladder and Uti's.

Could Phentermine cause a female to have a bladder infection?

I began taking Phentermine four weeks ago and have developed a bladder infection. Could the Phentermine have caused the infection, as I have not had ...

How do macrobid and amantadine work for recurring bladder infections?

I have a cronic condition and am on macrobid low dose once a day, recently my doctor put me on amantadine do both drugs work for preventing bladder ...

Can singulair cause bladder infections in kids?

my 8 year old daughter takes singulair and has for the past two years. she has also had alot of bladder infections. she was gone to her dads this ...

Grandma on Tarceva and feels like she has a bladder infection.. But she doesn't ?

My grandma has felt like she's had a bladder infection for the last week. She went to the doctors two days ago to get checked but they said she ...

Protected sex causing bladder infection?

So I've experienced many bladder infections in the past 4 -5 months, but about 2 months ago I was put on a probiotic and these cranberry pills ...

0 answers 2 days 21 hours ago