Can avastin cause diarrhea?

Yes, diarrhea is a common side effect of Avastin. However, if diarrhea is persistent please see your doctor.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/avastin-side-effects.html

Who are the manufacturers of Avastin (bevacizumab)?

Avastin is cancer medicine which we are recommended to buy for treatment as urgent as we can along with other drugs.

I have stage 2 breast cancer. I'm on Avastin because I agreed to be part of a study. I received?

... Avastin with each of my chemo drugs & I'm also part of the arm that extends to 10 (every third week) treatments of just avastin. I have ...

Does Avastin cause diffusion in polycytic astrocytomas?

Once you're on it, what are the risks of moving to another protocol?

Does Avastin prevent the growth of healthy cells and/or T-cells that fight cancer?

In other words does taking Avastin prevent the body's natural cancer-fighting capacity? I have recurrent, platinum-resistant stage IV Ovarian ...

Avastin and skin resurfacing?

I am on Avastin for a Clinical trial for Ovarian Cancer. I have been on it for 11 months. I have finished chemo 6 months ago and will be on this for ...