Can avastin cause diarrhea?

Yes, diarrhea is a common side effect of Avastin. However, if diarrhea is persistent please see your doctor.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/avastin-side-effects.html

What kind of quality of life can you expect with Avastin?

My father was diagnosed with a glioblastoma in July 2009. He underwent 6 weeks of radiation and chemo which did no good. His doctor started him on ...

My husband is taking Avastin, we would like to have a baby, will this drug affect the fetus?

I (the female) am perfectly healthy. My husband has been on various chemotherapy drugs, including Avastin, for a year. He will be done with the ...

How much is Avastin?

I am from out of the country and planning to get treated for my spinal tumor. My doctor recommended Avastin. I was wondering about the cost. I ...

Avastin and skin resurfacing?

I am on Avastin for a Clinical trial for Ovarian Cancer. I have been on it for 11 months. I have finished chemo 6 months ago and will be on this for ...