Can avastin cause diarrhea?

Yes, diarrhea is a common side effect of Avastin. However, if diarrhea is persistent please see your doctor.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/avastin-side-effects.html

What kind of quality of life can you expect with Avastin?

My father was diagnosed with a glioblastoma in July 2009. He underwent 6 weeks of radiation and chemo which did no good. His doctor started him on ...

Who are the manufacturers of Avastin (bevacizumab)?

Avastin is cancer medicine which we are recommended to buy for treatment as urgent as we can along with other drugs.

Does Avastin prevent the growth of healthy cells and/or T-cells that fight cancer?

In other words does taking Avastin prevent the body's natural cancer-fighting capacity? I have recurrent, platinum-resistant stage IV Ovarian ...

Avastin and skin resurfacing?

I am on Avastin for a Clinical trial for Ovarian Cancer. I have been on it for 11 months. I have finished chemo 6 months ago and will be on this for ...