Can avastin cause diarrhea?

Yes, diarrhea is a common side effect of Avastin. However, if diarrhea is persistent please see your doctor.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/avastin-side-effects.html

Who are the manufacturers of Avastin (bevacizumab)?

Avastin is cancer medicine which we are recommended to buy for treatment as urgent as we can along with other drugs.

Does Avastin prevent the growth of healthy cells and/or T-cells that fight cancer?

In other words does taking Avastin prevent the body's natural cancer-fighting capacity? I have recurrent, platinum-resistant stage IV Ovarian ...

My husband is taking Avastin, we would like to have a baby, will this drug affect the fetus?

I (the female) am perfectly healthy. My husband has been on various chemotherapy drugs, including Avastin, for a year. He will be done with the ...

How much is Avastin?

I am from out of the country and planning to get treated for my spinal tumor. My doctor recommended Avastin. I was wondering about the cost. I ...