Can avastin cause diarrhea?

Yes, diarrhea is a common side effect of Avastin. However, if diarrhea is persistent please see your doctor.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/avastin-side-effects.html

What kind of quality of life can you expect with Avastin?

My father was diagnosed with a glioblastoma in July 2009. He underwent 6 weeks of radiation and chemo which did no good. His doctor started him on ...

I have stage 2 breast cancer. I'm on Avastin because I agreed to be part of a study. I received?

... Avastin with each of my chemo drugs & I'm also part of the arm that extends to 10 (every third week) treatments of just avastin. I have ...

My Father was taking Chemo for Bladder bed and bone cancer. The Dr also gave him doses of Avastin.?

... Since January he has gone downhill healthwise. He has hallucinations and is confused much of the time. His appetite has failed completely. Until ...

Avastin and skin resurfacing?

I am on Avastin for a Clinical trial for Ovarian Cancer. I have been on it for 11 months. I have finished chemo 6 months ago and will be on this for ...