Can avastin cause diarrhea?

Yes, diarrhea is a common side effect of Avastin. However, if diarrhea is persistent please see your doctor.

Avastin/Colorectal Cancer?

I have read an article that says Avastin actually hastens the growth of a tumor for a patient with advanced colorectal cancer. Is this true?

What kind of quality of life can you expect with Avastin?

My father was diagnosed with a glioblastoma in July 2009. He underwent 6 weeks of radiation and chemo which did no good. His doctor started him on ...

Who are the manufacturers of Avastin (bevacizumab)?

Avastin is cancer medicine which we are recommended to buy for treatment as urgent as we can along with other drugs.

I have stage 2 breast cancer. I'm on Avastin because I agreed to be part of a study. I received?

... Avastin with each of my chemo drugs & I'm also part of the arm that extends to 10 (every third week) treatments of just avastin. I have ...

Can liver cancer patient use avastin?

helo, my brother diagnosed liver cancer in may 2010.can he use avastin drug?