Can avastin cause diarrhea?

Yes, diarrhea is a common side effect of Avastin. However, if diarrhea is persistent please see your doctor.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/avastin-side-effects.html

I have stage 2 breast cancer. I'm on Avastin because I agreed to be part of a study. I received?

... Avastin with each of my chemo drugs & I'm also part of the arm that extends to 10 (every third week) treatments of just avastin. I have ...

Does Avastin cause diffusion in polycytic astrocytomas?

Once you're on it, what are the risks of moving to another protocol?

Does Avastin prevent the growth of healthy cells and/or T-cells that fight cancer?

In other words does taking Avastin prevent the body's natural cancer-fighting capacity? I have recurrent, platinum-resistant stage IV Ovarian ...

My husband is taking Avastin, we would like to have a baby, will this drug affect the fetus?

I (the female) am perfectly healthy. My husband has been on various chemotherapy drugs, including Avastin, for a year. He will be done with the ...

How much is Avastin?

I am from out of the country and planning to get treated for my spinal tumor. My doctor recommended Avastin. I was wondering about the cost. I ...