Can anyone tell me HOW new Omeprazole with MAGESIUM is different from the one without?

Its all in the "marketing" - theres really not much difference at all. Omeprazole magnesium is the "salt" that is used to make the tablet. When the salt dissolves in our bodies it releases the omeprazole to our system - the magnesium is just the "vehicle".
Other omeprazole salts can also be used. Different salt forms will have slightly different properties.
For example Omeprazole magnesium tablets may be taken with food or on an empty stomach. Other omeprazole salts such as Losec should be taken immediately before meals.
Hope this helps.
Read more: http://www.drugs.com/mmx/omeprazole-magnesium.html#ixzz0pUWyjFjY