Can any be allergic to Calcium/Vitamin D tablets?

Highly unlikely that anyone will be allergic to Calcium and Vitamin D, but they may be allergic to other excipient(s) in the tablet.

Where can I find Drisdol 50,000 units and is it a prescription?

my father has a calcium deficiency and isn't absorbing calcium and minerals right... and needs what they called vitamin d calcium lactate... the ...

How much daily calcium/vitD supplement should I take with a thiazide diuretic (IsoptinSR 240)?

I recently read that thiazide type diuretics can interact with calcium carbonate and vitamin D supplements, thus increasing the risks of ...

Would citrate with calcium cause allergic reaction?

I take calcium citrate 2 tablets of 630 each, a day. I have itching and hives on different parts of body after I take the tablets, within hours 2 to ...

How about also taking vitamin D3, K, calcium with MetanX?

I am a 68-year-old woman who just started taking MetanX for numbness and extreme pain in feet and legs. To me it's a wonder drug that worked the ...

I am deficient in vit D. What about magnesium,calcium, phosphorus? Don't they rely upon each other?

If I understand what I've read about vitamin D, doesn't it stand to reason that I may also be deficient in other minerals that rely on ...