Can any be allergic to Calcium/Vitamin D tablets?

Highly unlikely that anyone will be allergic to Calcium and Vitamin D, but they may be allergic to other excipient(s) in the tablet.

Would citrate with calcium cause allergic reaction?

I take calcium citrate 2 tablets of 630 each, a day. I have itching and hives on different parts of body after I take the tablets, within hours 2 to ...

Can I take Magnesium & Zinc with Calcium & Vitamin D and multivitamins?

Vitamins - I take 1200 mg of calcium and 1000 IU of vitamin D plus a multiple vitamin every day. Can I take magnesium and zinc with the other ...

Can Etodolac be taken with magnesium, potassium, and calcium with vitamin D?

Is it safe to take Etodalac wit vitamins-maganesium, potassium, & calcium with d?

I am deficient in vit D. What about magnesium,calcium, phosphorus? Don't they rely upon each other?

If I understand what I've read about vitamin D, doesn't it stand to reason that I may also be deficient in other minerals that rely on ...

Caltrate - Can I take 2 ostelin Vitamin D & Calcium tablets at the same time?

I have been advised to take 2 tablets of ostelin daily, can i take the two tablets together at the one time...