Can any be allergic to Calcium/Vitamin D tablets?

Highly unlikely that anyone will be allergic to Calcium and Vitamin D, but they may be allergic to other excipient(s) in the tablet.

How much daily calcium/vitD supplement should I take with a thiazide diuretic (IsoptinSR 240)?

I recently read that thiazide type diuretics can interact with calcium carbonate and vitamin D supplements, thus increasing the risks of ...

Would citrate with calcium cause allergic reaction?

I take calcium citrate 2 tablets of 630 each, a day. I have itching and hives on different parts of body after I take the tablets, within hours 2 to ...

Can I take Magnesium & Zinc with Calcium & Vitamin D and multivitamins?

Vitamins - I take 1200 mg of calcium and 1000 IU of vitamin D plus a multiple vitamin every day. Can I take magnesium and zinc with the other ...

How about also taking vitamin D3, K, calcium with MetanX?

I am a 68-year-old woman who just started taking MetanX for numbness and extreme pain in feet and legs. To me it's a wonder drug that worked the ...