Can antibiotics such azithromycin be taken with claritin?

Anonymous

Yes, you can take both, no interactions were found.

With food Monitor minor:

Interactions between your selected drugs and food

I had unprotected sex on the 7th and 13th day of birth control pill pack(low dose- Generess Fe)?

... while on antibiotics for 2 weeks, what are my chances of getting pregnant?(just finished my 2nd week of active pills yesterday) The first week ...

Can I start taking Cefdinir(antibiotics)right after finishing taking Azithromycin(other antibiotic)?

I am taking Azithromycin for 3 days now and it does not help my coughing. My husband took Cefdinir and it helped him in a day. Can I start taking ...

Azithromycin - how often is too often?

how often should 1 antibiotics be prescribe? is too much every 4 months? every 6 months? once a year?

What is the BEST antibiotic and it's dose to use for pneumonia?

i have pneumonia and the e.r. gave an antibiotic through my i.v. but sent me home with azithromycin. the next morning i was feeling better but the ...