Can antibiotics such azithromycin be taken with claritin?

Anonymous

Yes, you can take both, no interactions were found.

With food Monitor minor:

Interactions between your selected drugs and food

Claritin-D 24 Hour - Is there a Claritin product that is not non-drowsy?

Taking a non-drowsy medicine tends to keep me awake at night. Is there a Claritin product that is not non-drowsy, but still effective.

Claritin-D - Hi I suffer terribly with hayfever and I have decided to take claritin slow release the

... pack said to swallow whole but i cannot swallow tablets and after half and hour of trying i broke it into 3 peices then swallowed it , does ...

Can I take medicine while on implanon? Yesterday I took a cold and flu medicine and Claritin for my?

... allergies.i had sex last night. I heard birth control doesn't work when you take antibiotics Help me please in kinda scared

Azithromycin?

I did a mistake and was told that somebody I slept with without protection had chlamydia.. So I went on superdrug and bought the antibiotics to clear ...