Can antibiotics such azithromycin be taken with claritin?

Anonymous

Yes, you can take both, no interactions were found.

With food Monitor minor:

Interactions between your selected drugs and food

Can I start taking Cefdinir(antibiotics)right after finishing taking Azithromycin(other antibiotic)?

I am taking Azithromycin for 3 days now and it does not help my coughing. My husband took Cefdinir and it helped him in a day. Can I start taking ...

Claritin D 12 hours?

I have taken Claritin D which my Dr. Recommended. I experienced extreme dryness as I would imagine a dehydrated person might. Is there another ...

If you stop taking claritin d can put make you feel depressed?

I've never taking claritin before in my life but wife suggested that my scratchy was allergies. so she suggested that I tried claritin d. I took ...

Azithromycin?

I did a mistake and was told that somebody I slept with without protection had chlamydia.. So I went on superdrug and bought the antibiotics to clear ...

How many days after taking 1 dose of Azithromycin (1000 mg) can I drink?

I was prescribed 4 250 mg of Azithromycin for chlamidya, and took all 4 Wednesday and it is now Friday. I would like to have a drink tonight, but as ...

0 answers 8 days ago